Enter Crystal Prep

The next day, at a city known as Manehatten in Equestria, was a large school that was covered by crystals, known as Crystal Prep Academy, which was a prep school that participated in the Friendship Games every year and always win, they hold a valued reputation for winning, but over the years, they've started to care less about winning, until the Dazzlings came in and relit that flame.

Inside the auditorium were four teenage girls that were working on what looked to be a movie scene, Sugarcoat was one of the students, as she was currently wearing salmon colored glasses, a pink hair clip, a dark magenta blazer with a light cyan badge with a indigo lightning bolt on it, a light cyan shirt, an indigo bow tie, a dark magenta plaid skirt, indigo leggings, indigo socks with grey frills and dark blue flats, while she's normally a cat thief, she's a junior student at Crystal Prep who happens to be part of the photography club, even though she's a year older than the other juniors.

The first teenage girl had rose pink hair with light rose pink and aquamarine streaks that was styled into a combination of odango buns and pig tails, while also being held by raspberry hair clips, indigo eyes, pointy ears, had aquamarine eyeshadow, freckles, aquamarine colored fairy wings, wore a light cyan shirt, a dark magenta vest with an indigo bow tie, a dark magenta plaid skirt, knee length indigo socks with grey frills and dark blue flats, she was known as Sour Sweet, she's a fairy that was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, meaning she can go from sweet to sour, and is also part of the drama club.

The second teenage girl had short mulberry purple hair with light raspberry streaks, had a yellow and orange colored hair clip, moderate cerise eyes, dark indigo eye shadow, a dark magenta blazer jacket with an indigo bow tie, a light cyan shirt, dark magenta plaid skirt, indigo socks with grey frills and dark blue flats, she was known as Sunny Flare, she's part of the dance club of Crystal Prep and majors in ballet and chemistry.

And the last teenage girl had spiky and long light pistachio green hair with pale light green and lime green streaks, brilliant amber eyes, arctic blue eye shadow, wore magenta headphones, a dark magenta short sleeved blazer with an indigo bow tie, a light cyan shirt, dark magenta plaid skirt, knee length indigo socks with gray frills and dark blue flats, she was known as Lemon Zest, she's part of the light music club and is a part time DJ.

Right now the four girls were working on what looked to be a movie set, with Sugarcoat being the director, Sour Sweet as the lead actress, Sunny Flare being part of the makeup crew and Lemon Zest in charge of the lighting and was holding a rope that was attached to Sour Sweet.

As Sour Sweet was doing some stellar dance moves and poses, she was lifted off the ground by Lemon Zest as she was holding her up with the rope, but when Spur Sweet did a twirl with her eyes closed and opened it, she noticed she was off the ground, which surprised Sour Sweet, Lemon Zest then became distracted by her phone and accidentally lets go of Sour Sweet, causing her to fall to the ground face first.

"And cut." Sugarcoat said as she stopped filming Sour Sweet. "I have to say Sour Sweet, other than that face plant, you did pretty good."

Sour Sweet then got up and smiled at Sugarcoat. "Why thank you Sugarcoat." Sour Sweet said in a sweet voice but then looked at Lemon Zest with a sour expression. "Of course it would've been perfect if you didn't drop me."

"Sorry, I was distracted by this post that someone sent me about a new smoothie store opening." Lemon Zest said as she apologized.

"It's alright, we can just go over the scene again." Sugarcoat said as she reassured Lemon Zest and Sour Sweet.

"Uh-uh, this flying moment is not what I want, I'm done!" Sour Sweet said as she untied herself with the rope and tried to leave, but Sugarcoat stopped her.