The Druid Of The Enchanted Forest

Meanwhile, deep within the forests of Equestria, Fluttershy was walking through the woods as she was looking nervous, normally, whenever she goes through a forest, she's always accompanied by her friends, but since she was all alone and the forest was a bit dark, she was becoming nervous.

"Y-You can do this Fluttershy, you can't let Princess Celestia down..." Fluttershy said to herself as she looked around nervously. "But it sure is a little dark in here..."

She then stopped as she noticed a few rustles in the bushes near her. "Wh-Who's there?" Fluttershy asked as she looked around with a worried expression.

As the rustling got a little louder, something popped out of the bushes, causing Fluttershy to Yelp in fear and try to block herself with her arms, but when she slowly opened her arms, she saw that it was a small baby bunny that came out of the bushes, making Fluttershy relieved.

"Oh, Phew, I was worried you might've been something scary." Fluttershy said to the bunny as she was relieved. "What are you doing out here in the middle of the open?"

The baby bunny looked around as he felt worried and scared. "Aw, are you lost little one?" Fluttershy asked as she held the bunny gently. "Don't worry little one, I'll help you find your way home."

The bunny gave Fluttershy a few cuddles as Fluttershy then looked around the forest to see if she could find the bunny's parents, after a few minutes of searching through the woods, Fluttershy was on top of a high part of the forest, suddenly, she tripped over a rock, causing her to roll down through the forest, Fluttershy also tried her hardest to make sure the bunny wasn't hurt.

Eventually, they landed on flat ground, and the bunny was still okay, despite it being a little dirty. "Oh my goodness, are you okay?" Fluttershy asked as she looked at the bunny with concern, the bunny nodded his head to show he was okay. "Oh, thank goodness."

Then, the two of them heard rustling in the bushes as two adult bunnies came out of the bushes, they looked to be the baby bunny's parents, the baby bunny then jumped out or Fluttershy's arms and went to the two other bunnies as they hugged each other while smiling.

"I see we found your parents." Fluttershy said as she smiled at the bunny family, the bunny family was about to go but Fluttershy stopped them. "Wait, do you think you can help me find Meadowbrook's place? I'm Fluttershy and I was told that Meadowbrook used to live here."

The bunnies then let her follow them through the forest, after a while, Fluttershy and the bunnies saw a bright light ahead of them, as soon went closer to it, Fluttershy was surprised to see what was in front of her.

What was in front of her was a hidden village that was hidden well by the tall trees of the forest, and the village had small houses too, like, literally small houses, some were on the ground, some were hanging on a tree, some were even made out of stuff such as mushrooms. Near the village was a regular sized college that was run down and token over by a couple of plants. The village also had a few fireflies, a small stream and a few shiny crystals.

"Wow...this place is beautiful..." Fluttershy said in awe.

Then, coming to see Fluttershy were a few small creatures, some were small garden gnomes that looked to be the size of a toddler, some were a few small pixies, some were walking and talking animals and some were a few small elves.

"Well hello little ones, aren't you all just adorable." Fluttershy said to the small creatures in a sweet voice as she smiled.

"Welcome, we don't normally get that many humans around here." A male garden gnome said as he went over to Fluttershy. "Welcome to the Enchanted Forest, what bring you here?"