A Night Under The Stars

Soon after everyone finished building the school, Twilight was in her tower with Rarity, Fluttershy and Spike as they were helping her prepare for her night with Leo, Cadence had to leave early because she had to help Shining Armor with her duties as one of the rulers of Mystonia.

"Oh, I am so excited for you, Twilight." Rarity said as she smiled while brushing Twilight's hair. "You're going on your first date with Leo, what do you have planned for tonight?"

"Well, I was thinking that for me and Leo, we could enjoy a nice picnic under the stars, have a bit of a walk in the Moonstone Forests, while also get to know some of our interests while enjoying a peaceful time in the night sky." Twilight said as she smiled.

"Oh that all sounds lovely." Fluttershy said as she smiled.

"Yeah, though I still can't help but feel a bit nervous." Twilight said as then frowned and became nervous. "I want everything to go right for tonight, but I'm worried that Leo and I might not have the same interests, or that maybe we might end up being apart and our friendship may not go so well anymore."

"Oh darling, we understand how nervous you feel, I was nervous during my first date with Prince Blueblood, and you can see how that went.." Rarity said as she shuddered at the memory of her being with Prince Blueblood, while still brushing Twilight's hair.

"Yeah, I never liked that guy." Spike said as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah..." Twilight said as she frowned. "I still can't believe that Prince was related to Celestia, despite how badly he treated you when you tried getting along."

"Yeah, but not to worry darling." Spike said as he smiled. "I'm sure everything for your date will be perfect."

"And, I have something special to give you for your big night." Fluttershy added as she opened her satchel bag to get something.

"Aw, that's so sweet, Fluttershy, you didn't—" Twilight was cut off from her sentence when she realized that the present that Fluttershy gave her was a jar of bugs, which made her confused. "Have to?"

"Now come with me, darling, I've just came up with the perfect outfit for your big night with Leo." Rarity said as she brought Twilight to somewhere where Twilight could try on some wardrobe for tonight. "It's certain to make you look fabulous."

While Rarity, Fluttershy and Spike helped Twilight prepare for her night with Leo, Mikey and Pinkie were busy helping Leo get ready by heading over to one of the tailor shops to help him get ready.

"Okay, it's almost time for the big night, how's Leo doing?" Pinkie Pie said as she looked out the window before turning to Mikey.

"Almost done." Mikey said as he was with Leo while preparing his look in one of the dressing rooms of the tailor shop, soon, Mikey stepped out of the dressing rooms with a smirk. "And voilà!"

Mikey then removed the curtain to reveal Leo in an elegant dark blue tailcoat with silver embroidery, a black shirt with silver buttons with a white scarf, white cloves, black pants and reddish brown dress shoes, his hair was also styled to be short and elegant.

Pinkie Pie's jaw dropped as she felt herself gasping in shock of Leo's look. "He looks just like a fairytale prince, but in real life!" Pinkie Pie said with sparkling eyes and a wide smile.

"Is that a bad thing?" Leo asked feeling concerned.

"No way, you look amazing!" Mikey said with joy as he showed Leo's reflection with a mirror.

Leo was impressed by how he looked. "Wow, it does look nice." Leo said as he smiled. "You think Twilight will like it?"

"She'll not only like it, she'll love it." Mikey said as he smirked but then saw that Leo's outfit wasn't perfect just yet. "But there's something missing..."