The Popstar Of The Sparkling Oceans

Meanwhile, in the oceans of Equestria, Pinkie Pie was on a row boat as she was looking around the ocean to try and find Sonambula's home, while she was rowing, she was singing a little song in order to pass the time.

Pinkie Pie: Row row row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily merrily merrily merrily
Life is but a dream

She suddenly stopped singing as she noticed something shiny in the water. "Ooh, these must be the Sparkling Oceans." Pinkie Pie said with Joy as she put on a helmet and an oxygen tank. "Ready or not, here I go!!"

So as Pinkie did a canonball into the water, she started exploring the oceans, the ocean was full of colorful coral reefs, some colorful fish and a few crabs too, then, a few dolphins arrived as they went to say hi to Pinkie Pie.

"Hey there little dolphins." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled at them. "I'm Pinkie Pie, I'm looking for Sonambula's hometown, do you think you help me get there?"

One of the dolphins let Pinkie Pie sat on their back as the dolphins quickly gave her a ride to Sonambula's hometown. "Weee!!!!" Pinkie Pie said as she was enjoying the ride.

Soon after, the dolphins arrived as they made it to a small town that was made of sea shells, sandcastles and other materials, there was also an old sea shell castle that Sonambula used to live in, there was also a couple pearls around the town that gave the ocean its name as the Sparkling Oceans.

"Sparklerific!" Pinkie Pie said as she was amazed, she got off the dolphin and gave them each a hug. "Thanks for the ride, dolphins."

So as all the dolphins left, Pinkie Pie went into town to check out, the citizens of the town consisted of sea creatures, mermaids, a few Gill men and a couple of octopuses.

"Hey guys, I'm Pinkie Pie, I'm a student from Celestia's School of Magic and I'm here to save your village." Pinkie Pie said to the citizens as she smiled.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you, welcome to the Sparkling Oceans." A merman said as he welcomed Pinkie Pie but then frowned. "Well, it used to be shinier than this, but not anymore."

"What happened?" Pinkie Pie asked. "Don't you guys have some sort of guardian or something?"

"Oh we do, Moses, a friendly whale, has been doing a great job of protecting us ever since Sonambula disappeared." A mermaid said as she went over to Pinkie Pie. "Although, we have been dealing with a few problems with thieves who kept stealing our pearls, along with sharks and big scary monsters."

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that." Pinkie Pie said as she felt a little bad for the citizens. "Where is Moses?"

"He went out for a swim but he hasn't come back in quite a while." The mermaid said as she was concerned. "We're starting to become worried about him."

"Don't worry guys, I'll find Moses and safely bring him here." Pinkie Pie said as she then swam deeper into the ocean to go and find Moses.

She searched high and low, low and high, east and west, but she hasn't had that much luck in finding Moses or any sign of him, but she did find a few pearls that were out of place, so she fixed them.

Suddenly, she heard loud moaning coming from a mile away, it sounded as if a whale was hurt or in trouble, so she quickly went over to see what was going on and found something that surprised her, it was a large male blue whale with a pearl on his forehead, wore strings of pearls around his fins and his tail and it had blue eyes, he was known as Moses, he's the guardian of Sparkling Oceans.

She noticed that Moses had his stuck as a rock was on top of it, and he looked sad and lonely. Pinkie Pie felt bad for Moses as she couldn't stand to see Moses in pain like that, so she went over to Moses.