Prologue

A long time ago, in the magical land of Equestria, there were two sisters who ruled together, and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest sister, Princess Celestia, raised the moon to make way for the sun of dawn, while the younger sister, Princess Luna, brought out the moon to begin the night, thus the two sisters maintained balance for all the land, including for their subjects.

But Equestria wasn't always in harmony, as time went on, the younger sister became resentful, she felt jealous that everyone slept in the night instead of relishing it's beauty, one faithful day, the younger sister refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn

The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart, transformed her into a wicked monster of darkness: Nightmare Moon, she vowed that she would shroud the land in eternal night.

Reluctantly, the elder sister harnessed the most power magic known in history: The Elements of Harmony, using the magic of the Elements Of Harmony, she defeated her younger sister, and banished her to the moon for one thousand years, so Celestia took on the duty of raising both the sun and moon, and helping the other ponies to thrive in harmony.

But a thousand years later, Nightmare Moon returned and promised to make Equestria live in eternal night, while Celestia wasn't here to stop it, eight ancient heroes went and used the Elements Of Harmony to restore Luna back to normal, Luna was able to reform herself and Celestia and Luna were able to rule the land with harmony.

The story begins in a place known as the Hollow Shades, a small town with a small population, the villagers were going about they're day by talking to each other, and selling some stuff in the markets.

Suddenly, three floating creatures arrived as they looked at the village with an evil smirk, the creatures had a horse like appearance with the lower body of a fish and the upper body of a horse, they had fish like gills, a fish like dorsal fin, sharp teeth and a red gemstone on their chest. These creatures were also in different colors, one was yellow, one was purple and the other was blue, these creatures were known as Sirens, vicious creatures that use their songs as a way to spread negative energy towards others, and feed off of their negative energy.

As the sirens began singing their song, most of the townspeople started arguing and fighting with each other, the more they fought, the more negative energy that the sirens gain.

"That's about enough trouble as you can make!" A voice said as the sirens stopped singing and looked to see nine people, who stood on a hill top while glaring at them with anger.

The first one was an elderly man with white hair with grey streaks, along with a beard, had blue eyes, wore a blue wizard hat with a yellow star and moon pattern, a blue robe with yellow star and moon patterns, a blue cloak with yellow star and moon patterns, dark blue pants and purple shoes, he was known as Starswirl the Bearded, a powerful Wizard with advanced sorcery.

The second one was a middle aged man with ginger hair and a short orange beard, moss green eyes, golden armor chest plate, brown shirt, a red cape, gold leg armor, brown pants and gold armored boots, he also carried a golden sword wnd had red dragon wings too, he was known as Kai, a Pyromancer with advanced fire magic, and the ability to become a dragon.

The third one was an elderly woman with pale grayish malachite green hair with grayish Arctic blue streaks that also fades to grey, light grayish cerulean blue eyes, wore a grayish arctic blue hanfu dress, white socks and wooden sandals, she was known as Mistmane, an ice sorceress that was once a young and beautiful woman, but gave up her beauty in order to safe her friend from corruption.

The fourth one was a young Egyptian woman with straight and short dark Arctic blue hair with turquoise treats, violet eyes, wore a golden crown with a white veil on it, a white silk dress with silk shawl sleeves, wore a gold necklace with green jewels, had blue fish gills as ears, and had a gold anklet, she was known as Sonambula, a mermaid who saved her village from an evil sea sphinx.