The Grand Galloping Gala

Meanwhile, at the castle of Canterlot, where the sun was starting to set, a special even was happening, an event known as the Grand Galloping Gala, a royal ball that is attended by high class citizens and other sophisticated people.

Arriving at the castle was a purple horse draw carriage that had a few stars on it, driving the carriage was Spike as he now had wings on his back, granting him the ability to fly.

"Here we are, Twilight, the Grand Galloping Gala." Spike said as he smirked.

Then, opening the door and coming out of the carriage was known other than Twilight Sparkle, only she was sixteen years old now, had her hair tied into a bun, wore a silver tiara with a purple star jewel, a navy blue ball gown with a blue trim, a white collar and a few stars on the bottom part, white silk gloves and navy blue heels with a blue star on it.

"I know I already told you this, but you look awesome." Spike said as he got off the carriage and met with Twilight.

"Oh, it's nothing really." Twilight said as she then felt nervous. "Though I'm still a bit nervous, I mean, I've never really been to the Grand Galloping Gala before."

"Aw, don't worry Twilight, you're a ruler now, you'll totally ace this." Spike said as he smiled.

Then, as the purple horse carriage left, coming to the castle was a colder Egyptian styled carriage that was drawn by a gypsy brown horse.

Coming out of the carriage was Sunset Shimmer, only she was now sixteen years old, she had black eyeliner, her hair was a little more curly and a bit shorter, wore golden crown with a golden dragon head, a golden Egyptian necklace with a few jewels, a white long sleeveless gown, a golden belt, golden bracelets and golden sandals.

"Sunset Shimmer." Twilight said as she went to greet Sunset Shimmer with a smile.

"Twilight, Spike, it's good to see you guys again." Sunset Shimmer said as she smiled.

"Yeah, and I have to say Sunset, you look great as an Egyptian Empress." Spike said as he smirked.

"Oh come on, it's not that good." Sunset said as she smirked a bit.

Then as Sunset's carriage left, the two girls turned to see another horse drawn carriage, only it almost looked like it was made out of ice or crystals.

The man that was driving the carriage stopped the carriage, opened the door and coming out of the carriage was none other than Rarity, only she was now sixteen years old.

Rarity was wearing a light blue crown with a couple of white and purple jewels, had blue eyeshadow, a bit of lip gloss, wore a light blue long sleeved ball gown with some white trims and a few white fur trims on the bottom and the sleeves, the dress also had a few snowflakes on it too, wore a silver necklace, white silk gloves and glass heels, she was also carrying a light blue fan.

"Whoa...Rarity you look...beautiful..." Spike said as his eyes sparkled with admiration.

"What? This old thing?" Rarity said as she smiled and held a part of her dress. "It's just a little something I made back at the Ice Kingdom, I thought it would make me look stunning for the Gala."

Sunset chuckled a bit. "Same old Rarity, always dressing to impress." Sunset said as she smirked.

"And you two aren't bad yourselves, darlings." Rarity said as she was amazed by Sunset and Twilight's looks. "Just look at how stunning you both are."

Then, as Rarity's carriage left, another horse drawn carriage was pulled, one that was pulled by a hippogryph, coming out of the carriage was Pinkie Pie, as she was now sixteen years old too, she had her hair tied into a bun, a baby blue sleeveless ball gown with a pink belt and some sea shells, a pearl necklace, a pearl head piece, some pearl bracelets and rose gold heels.