Something There

Meanwhile, in the Enchanted Forest near Fluttershy's cottage, Slash was sitting at a wooden table while eating some bread that Fluttershy baked for him as a snack.

During his time here, Slash has been more open to try stuff than what his species was normally used to, such as eating softer foods than geodes or gemstones, learning to control his strength, and helping some of the villagers of the Enchanted Forest so that they'll gain his trust.

A gnome was passing by as he noticed Slash eating some bread. "Having some bread for a snack, huh?" The gnome asked as he felt curious.

"Yup." Slash said as he turned to the gnome. "It honestly tastes better than geodes or gemstones, it's easy to bite and I won't have to worry about losing some of my teeth."

"Lose some of your teeth?" The Gnome asked as he was confused. "Wouldn't that be impossible since you're made of rocks?"

"Even an anthropomorphic shark made of mud and rocks can lose teeth." Slash said as he looked down.

"Bummer." The gnome said as he felt bad, but then smiled as he gave Slash a cup of cream cheese. "Here, try some cream cheese with your bread, it's a good food combination."

So Slash did as the gnome said and spread some cream cheese on the piece of bread he was eating and took a bite out of it, after he swallowed it, he found the taste to be enjoyable and sweet.

"Mm, sweet." Slash said as he smiled at the gnome.

"Told ya." The gnome said with pride.

Slash then left the table. "Anyways, I'm gonna go check and see what everyone else is up to." Slash said as he then went around to check on the others in the village.

As Slash started to look around the village, he mostly noticed some of the forest creatures playing around while spending time to themselves, Slash saw that most of the townsfolk seemed to be doing okay, so he left and checked another part of the Enchanted Forest.

Slash then stopped as he noticed heard a few footsteps, he turned to his right and noticed Fluttershy walking through the forest while holding a clipboard and a pen.

He saw that Fluttershy accidentally dropped her pen and went to pick it up for Fluttershy. "Wait." Slash said as Fluttershy turned to Slash and he gave her back her pen. "You dropped this."

"Oh, thank you, Slash." Fluttershy said as she smiled at Slash and took the pen. "I don't know what I would've done if I noticed it was missing."

"So, where are you heading off to?" Slash asked as he felt curious.

"I'm meeting up with Sandbar at a part of the forest." Fluttershy explained. "You see, some new baby bunnies have been born, and me and Sandbar have been tasked on keeping track of the new families."

"Oh, that sounds interesting," Slash said as he smiled a bit and then asked. "Maybe I could help you?"

"Oh, sure, that'd be very wonderful." Fluttershy said with a smile. "Follow me and I'll show you where Sandbar and the bunnies are."

So Slash followed Fluttershy into the forest as they then arrived to a part of the Enchanted Forest where there were multiple burrows that contained different rabbits.

With them was a young male elf with light cyan and moderate opal hair, light sea green eyes, a dark teal shirt with brown straps on the collar, dark blue shorts and brown leather boots, he was known as Sandbar, he's an elf that resides in Fluttershy's village and helps with keeping track of how many animals were born in the forest.

Sandbar heard footsteps and turned to see Fluttershy and Slash arriving. "Hey Fluttershy." Sandbar said as he welcomed both of then with a smile. "How are doing Slash?"