Threatening Message From The Dazzlings

The next day, at the School Of Friendship, the school was currently accepting the students and teachers that came from Canterlot, to the Moonstone Mountains, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence and Discord arrived there too to help teach.

At an open field near the school was Shinigami and Karai, as they were currently training in self defense, with them was a young man that was half bird, he had cerulean blue hair with amber highlights, azure blue eyes, cerulean blue bird wings with amber highlights, wore a white shirt with a navy blue vest, brown pants and dark brown leather boots, he was known as Gallus, he's a student at the School Of Friendship, is currently training with Karai and Shinigami.

Pinkie Pie, Starlight Glimmer, Mikey and Rainbow Dash were walking through the field when they noticed Karai, Shinigami and Gallus training.

"Morning guys, whatcha up to?" Mikey asked as they looked at them.

Karai, Shinigami and Gallus stopped training and turned to them. "Oh hey guys, we were just finishing up on training for the Friendship Games." Karai said as she smirked.

"The Friendship Games?" Starlight Glimmer asked.

"Ooh, Twilight told me about it the event before." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled. "She told me that the Friendship Games are a special event in which different groups from around Equestria get to compete."

"And that she managed to help sign our school up so that we can participate." Rainbow Dash said with a smirk.

"Yup, and every time, this group known as the Shadowbolts win the Friendship Games every year." Shinigami explained. "But this year, we plan to break their winning streak and win."

"Cool..." Pinkie and Mikey both said as they were impressed.

"Me and Shinigami currently have our own team for the Friendship Games, so I guess we'll be competing alongside you." Karai said as she smirked.

The school bell then rang. "Well, guess we better head to class then." Gallus said as everyone then went inside the school.

Inside Rarity's classroom, she was with Donnie, Ocellus and Silverstream, as Rarity was currently teaching the students on how to make their own special necklaces, Silverstream wore a light pink silk dress with light pink flats.

Silverstream's necklace was made out of seashells with a thread around it. "Okay, and done." Silverstream said as she smiled. "A special necklace made entirely out of my favorite seashells, with ultra strong jewelry thread."

Rarity and Donnie went over to Silverstream and were amazed by the necklace. "Wow, fabulous work, Silverstream." Rarity said as she smiled.

"It's so pretty." Donnie said with a smile.

Suddenly, one of the windows opened, and a magnifying glass was held up by an unknown hand, causing a beam of light to hit the necklace, and caused the thread to dissolve, leaving the necklace completely broken and with seashells all over the floor.

Making everyone in the room shocked and surprised. "What? How could this happened!?" Silverstream asked as she looked at thread she was using, and gasped in shock when she saw that she used heat dissolving thread, instead of ultra strong jewelry thread. "Heat dissolving thread? It was supposed to be ultra strong jewelers thread! Someone must've switched it!"

Rarity and Donnie turned over to where the magnifying glass was and saw that it was gone, leaving them both to become suspicious of what was going on.

Meanwhile, out on the field, Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer and Raph were out in the field with Gallus and Smolder, who were currently helping some of the students with practicing to fly.