Two Happy Sea Buddies

Meanwhile, back at the Sparkling Oceans, at a sea shell themed bakery known as Sugar Cube Corner, there was also a floor on where some of the customers get to sleep in.

Inside the bakery were two adult mermaids with two twin mermaid infants, one of the adults was a middle aged merman with orange hair, green eyes, wore a light blue long sleeved shirt with a red and white bow tie, a white apron with a carrot cake on it and had an orange mermaid tail, he was known as Carrot Cake, one of the owners of Sugar Cube Corner.

The other adult was a middle aged mermaid with pink and light pink hair, rose pink eyes, wore a pastel yellow buttoned up short sleeved dress, pink pearl earrings, wore a white apron with pink frills and a couple of pink cupcakes and had a pink mermaid tail, she was known as Cup Cake, she was Carrot Cake's wife and was also one of the owners of Sugar Cube Corner.

One of the baby mermaids was a young male with brown hair, dark brown eyes and had a dark blue mermaid tail, he was known as Pound Cake, he'a Carrot Cake and Cup Cake's infant son.

And the other baby mermaid was a young female with orange hair with a blue hair bow, had blue eyes, wore a pink top and had a pink mermaid tail, she was known as Pumpkin Cake, she's Pound Cake's twin sister and is Carrot Cake and Cup Cake's infant daughter.

Then, opening the doors was Pinkie Pie, as she wore her usual attire when she first became a mermaid, only it was a bit more shiny, she came over to the infant babies as she then sang them a little song.

Pinkie Pie: Happy Month-I-Versary
To you and you today!

I can't believe you're already a month old
Time sure flies hasn't, wow
It seems like only yesterday
You were born

But now you're a month old today!
Hey!

As the babies giggled at Pinkie's song, the babies then started to play a few games with Pinkie Pie. "Are you two ready for your favoritest game in the whole wide world?" Pinkie Pie asked as she smiled.

She then swam behind a few doors as she hid. "Where's Pinkie Pie? Here I am!" Pinkie exclaimed as she then opened the doors, and she did it several times. "Where's Pinkie Pie? Here I am! Where's Pinkie Pie? Here I am!"

The babies giggled at Pinkie Pie's little game, Cup Cake then finished putting away some of the clean dishes. "Everything okay out there?" Cup Cake asked. "Who needs a diaper change?"

"Don't worry, they're fine." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled, but she was proven wrong she caught an awful smell coming from Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake. "Oh, I mean..."

"No worries, I got it." Carrot Cake said as he took the babies, took away the dirty diapers and replaced them with new cleaner ones, making the twins giggle. "Is anybody hungry?" He asked as he washed his hands.

"Oh I'm good, I just had a big breakfast." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled.

"I'm on it." Cup Cake said as she gave the twin babies some bottles that were filled with milk.

Soon after the babies were done drinking their milk, they were suddenly starting to make some weird expressions and started to groan a bit. "Ooh, you're making funny faces? I have one!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she then made a funny face.

"No Pinkie, the babies just need to be burped." Carrot Cake exclaimed as he helped the babies by patting their backs, causing the babies to belch and feel better.

"Okay? Everyone better? Let's play!" Pinkie Pie said with joy as the twins then began playing again.

Pound Cake notices some wooden toys and kicked them with his tail, he tried to do it again but was stopped by Cup Cake. "Nuh uh uh, Pound Cake." Cup Cake said with a smile. "No pounding things."