Princess Of Ice Meets Changeling

Meanwhile, back at the frozen regions of Equestria, at the Ice Kingdom, Rarity was currently in her castle bedroom as she is currently brushing her hair, she was currently wearing the same outfit that she wore during the gala.

Her empire has grown quite a lot during her time as Princess of the Ice Kingdom, and while her people are still a bit paranoid, they've still grown to get along and learned how to share some of their items with each other.

Soon after Rarity got finished with putting on some eyeshadow, she was now ready to continue her day. "Wonderful, now that I'm all prepared, I am ready to spend another day here at the Ice Kingdom." Rarity said as she smiled.

She then left her castle to take a look around her village, only to her surprise that the village was a bit more quiet than it usually is, and most of the citizens didn't bother looking at each other.

"Huh, the village is a little bit more quiet than usual." Rarity said as she felt confused. "And no one seems to be looking at each other that much."

One of the citizens then saw Rarity. "Look, it's Princess Rarity." One of the townsmen said as all the citizens looked at Rarity. "She looks absolutely stunning."

"But, how can we be sure if she's actually Princess Rarity?" One of the townswoman said as she felt a bit nervous.

"We can't, she could possibly be one of them." One of the townsmen said as he frowned and felt nervous.

"What if she isn't the real Rarity!?" One of the townswoman asked in fear. "Everybody run!!!"

All of the townsfolk then ran and hid inside their houses in fear, causing Rarity to be left with confusion, she never usually sees her people act like this.

"What on earth has gotten into everyone? Everyone's acting so paranoid." Rarity asked as she was confused. "Maybe I should ask April, she might know something about this."

So Rarity left to go look for April, meanwhile, near the gates of the ice kingdom were a few royal guards and a young girl that looked to be the same age as Rarity.

She was a sixteen year old girl with red hair tied into a ponytail, blue eyes, freckles, wore a yellow headband, wore a yellow cloak with a white fur trim, a yellow long sleeved dress with a brown belt, white mittens and white fur boots, she was known as April O'Neil, she's one of Rarity's servants and has been a close friend to her since she became ruler of the Ice Kingdom.

April then noticed Rarity walking to her. "April, there you are." Rarity said with a smile. "I was wondering if—"

Suddenly, Rarity was interrupted when April started looking at Rarity with squinted eyes, she then got the same powder that was used to determine if someone was a Chanfeling, and sprinkled Rarity's face with it.

As Rarity glowed for a bit, April stopped squinting her eyes and sighed of relief. "Good, it's actually you." April said as she smiled. "Sorry, we had to determine if you were actually you."

"Okay, but what is going on here? Why is everyone acting so strange?" Rarity asked as she was confused.

"My apologies, your highness, but some of the royal guards reported that they spotted a Changeling near the Ice Kingdom." April said as she frowned.

"A Changeling? Of course, that's why everyone's acting so strange." Rarity said as she was starting to understand.

"And I'm afraid to say that since the kingdom has grown to have more love than it did before, it's possible that they may have come for either you or some of the other residents of the kingdom." April said as she frowned. "Which is why we've doubled our security to make sure no changelings could get inside, and why we've been double checking everyone around you."