Understanding Themselves More

The next day, on the day that the School of Friendship opened, and was now named as Friendship Academy, and have alligned themselves with Celestia, Cadence, Luna, Discord and some of the other students and teachers of Celestia's School of Magic, some students, old and new, went to look around the school while learning more about their said schedules and classes.

In an open field near the school, Sunset was with Raph and a group of students, as she was busy teaching her class on self defense and physical training.

"Welcome Students, it is an honor that I welcome you to my class, in which you will learn how to defend yourself and to physically train you for whatever threats may come to you." Sunset Shimmer explained as she looked at her students. "I will be your teacher, Ms. Sunset Shimmer, today, we are going to practice, in the art of a one on one fist fight, I've asked my acquaintance, Raph, to participate as your opponent for this practice."

"Alright, now, which one of you pipsqueaks wants to challenge me?" Raph said with a confident demeanor as he smirked towards some of the students.

"Perhaps, I'll go first." A voice said as a hand reached out.

The person revealed to be a young anthropomorphic female dragon with orange scales and a golden yellow underbelly, magenta spikes on her head and on her tail, golden yellow frills for ears and cyan blue eyes, she's known as Smolder, one of the students attending Friendship Academy.

"Alright, go on ahead." Sunset Shimmer said as she allowed Smolder to come forward and face Raph, while smirking.

Raph just smirked as he snickered. "You gotta be joking, a small dragon like you, taking on a big chimera like me?" Raph said as he smirked and chuckled. "Don't make me laugh, I can easily knock you out with one hit."

"Don't let my size fool you, whenever I'm out rough housing on some of my opponents, Smolder here always ends up victorious." Smolder said with pride while smirking.

"Alright then, let's see what you got." Raph said as he smirked. "Hope you don't like winning as much as losing."

"Okay...on your marks...get set...go!" Sunset shouted as then allowed Smolder and Raph to battle.

So Raph was able to pull out a few punches in order to hit Smolder, but every attack that Raph pulled, Smolder either dodged or defected it, she then stood on her two feet, and swung her feet around Raph in order for him to trip, which she did successfully.

"And Smolder wins this round." Sunset Shimmer said as Smolder smirked with pride.

"Ha! And you said you could knock me out with one hit!" Smolder said as she laughed.

Raph then growled as he got up on his feet. "That was just a lucky shot, Smolder." Raph said as he frowned. "I want a rematch!"

"Okay, but don't get angry if I beat you again." Smolder said as she smirked.

So Smolder and Raph started another one on one duel, with Smolder able to dodge more of Raph's attacks and beating him the same way she did during the first round, causing the students to become impressed.

"Ha ha! And the victory is mine!" Smolder said with pride as she chuckled, the class in return claps for Smolder,making her bow and smile with pride, Raph then growled in anger at his defeat. "Aw, what's the matter, too embarrassed from losing to small dragon like me? It see,s your ego is bigger than your height! It comes to show that you're just bark and no bite!"

As the class began to laugh with Smolder as they laughed at Raph, a sudden angered growl was heard from Raph, as he then got up on his feet, the laughter officially stopped as they were shocked to see Raph in a really angered phase.