Meeting Each Other Again

The next day, back at Appleloosa, Applejack was currently riding a brown horse while the horse was running around a circular horse pen with a few jumps and barrels.

Applejack wore her normal outfit that she wore when she first became the new sheriff of Appleloosa, only her pants were in a deeper shade of blue and her fingerless gloves were a deeper shade of brown.

After a few laps, she pulled the reigns on the horse, causing the horse to stop and allow Applejack to get off and tied her to the fence post. "Phew, all this horse riding is making me thirsty." Applejack said as she finished tying up the horse's reigns to a fence post and left.

Applejack then arrived to a nearby saloon and sat at a seat at where the bar was at, a waitress then arrived as she then noticed Applejack and went over to her. "Good morning, Sheriff Applejack." The waitress said as she smiled. "What can I get you today?"

"A glass of cider please." Applejack and another voice said at once, when Applejack turned to her right, she was surprised to see that sitting next to her was Casey, the guy she met during the gala, only he wore a brown cowboy hat, a brown leather vest, a grayish sand colored shirt, a brown utility belt, dark brown jeans, brown leather boots and brown leather fingerless gloves.

"Two cups of cider, coming up." The waitress said as she left to go make a few glasses of cider.

"Hey, I know you, you're that gentleman I met at the gala a few days ago." Applejack said as she turned to see Casey with surprise.

"That I am." Casey said with pride. "Name's Casey Jones."

"Sheriff Applejack, nice to meet you." Applejack said politely as she shook Casey's hand. "You new in town?"

"Eh not really, I tend to come here once in a while when I'm either done with chores, or when I felt like getting a drink." Casey said as he smirked. "And to be honest, Appleloosa sure has grown quite a bit since the last time I visited."

"Yup, it pays off when you're the new sheriff here." Applejack said with a smirk.

The waitress then arrived with two glasses of apple cider. "Here are your glasses of cider." The waitress said with a smile and then left. "Enjoy."

"So, Casey, you like cider too?" Applejack asked as she took a sip of apple cider.

"I sure do, it always refreshes me after being out in the sun." Casey said as he smirked.

"You know, my family happens to grow an orchard of apple trees right where I live." Applejack said as she smiled. "I don't know if you'd be interested, but maybe sometime, I could invite you over and we can have some cider together, or some delicious apple pie."

"Sure, I think that sounds sweet." Casey said as he smirked.

Suddenly, the two doors of the saloon bursted open as a worried middle aged man arrived at the sewer. "Help! Some bandits stole some of the money from the bank!" The worried man shouted as everyone in the saloon started to get worried.

"No worries, I got it." Applejack said as she rushed out of the saloon and went to the pen to get on her brown horse.

Before she could get on her, she then noticed Casey at the pen as he was holding the reigns of a black and white horse. "Mind if I join in to help?" Casey asked while smirking. "I wouldn't want the sheriff of this town to get hurt."

"Gee, that's mighty kind of you, but I know how to handle bandits." Applejack said with a smirk.

"Though you still wouldn't mind if I tagged along, right?" Casey asked while smirking.

Applejack thought about for a few seconds and felt maybe it wouldn't hurt to have Casey come with her. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a bit of help." Applejack said as she untied the horse's reigns, got on top of the horse and they then ran off to try and find the bandits that stole the money, with Casey and his horse following Applejack.