Learning To Fit In

Meanwhile, the next day in the ice kingdom, inside her ice palace Rarity was busy putting on her makeup, so that she'll be ready do all her important duties, after she finished getting ready, she left her palace and looked through a list of all the things that she needed to do today, so far she hasn't had much on her list.

"Let's see, first I have to deliver the fabrics at the tailor shop, then deliver glitter at the bakery, oh, and also get some more paper for my sketches." Rarity said as she looked through her list.

Suddenly, not looking where she was going, she accidentally bumped into Donnie and Ocellus, causing them to fall to ground and for Rarity to drop her list.

"Oh dear, I didn't see you guys there, I'm so deeply sorry." Rarity said as she got up and helped Ocellus and Donnie up.

"It's okay, we weren't looking either." Donnie said as he and Ocellus gave Rarity a small smile.

"Oh, that's a relief." Rarity said as she smiled.

Rarity was about to leave, but Donnie and Ocellus stopped her. "Oh, Rarity wait, can we talk to you for a moment?" Donnie asked.

"Why of course, how can I help you?" Rarity asked with a smile as she looked at both Ocellus and Donnie.

So Ocellus and Donnie first took Rarity to somewhere private, so that they could explain what they wanted to talk about without people becoming suspicious.

"So, why did you bring me somewhere away from some of the townspeople?" Rarity asked.

"Well, remember how you said we could use our human forms to blend in with the other townsfolk?" Ocellus asked.

"Yes, and?" Rarity asked.

"And, we know we've been able to disguise ourselves well, it's just, acting like a normal human is what's troubling us." Donnie explained.

"We're not sure of what activities humans do, and we're worried that our behavior might blow our cover." Ocellus said as she frowned.

"Oh, that is concerning, I must agree." Rarity said as she frowned.

"So, maybe you could help us learn how to act more like humans?" Donnie asked while being hopeful.

Rarity then gave a warm smile. "Why of course, I'd be more than happy to help you." Rarity said with a warm smile.

So Rarity took Donnie and Ocellus to her palace, where she was gonna teach them how to act more like a human, first, Rarity decided to teach them about the manners of humans.

"The first thing we're going to teach, is manners." Rarity said as she smiled. "It is important for a good human to share good manners and be polite to them at all times, the first thing we're going to teach, is a greeting, a good way of greeting, is by shaking hands."

Donnie and Ocellus raised their hands and started shaking them. "Uh, not like that, like this." Rarity said as she took their arms and held them. "Not, give a firm shake and say, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Ocellus and Donnie did as she said and gave their hands a firm shake while greeting Rarity. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Ocellus and Donnie both said together.

"Excellent, now, when in a conversation, it's important that you have their full attention by listening to what they say, and to have direct eye contact." Rarity explained.

"Eye contact and listening." Donnie said as he and Ocellus understood. "Got it."

Next, Rarity took Donnie and Ocellus to the dinning room of the palace. "Next, is to learn the importance of fine dining." Rarity said as she, Donnie and Ocellus sat at a table. "Whenever you are gathered to an event such as a feast, it is important to display proper table manners and eat finest foods they have to offer."