The Sorceress Of The Moonstone Mountains

The next day, after the mane eight and Spike got their locations and where they're supposed to be, all the friends gathered to the entrance of Canterlot and waited for some of their rides to arrive, they also dressed up for the kingdoms that they'll explore.

Twilight had her hair tied up into a ponytail, wore contact lenses, wore a navy blue cloak, wore a brown fur long sleeve shirt, a silver armored belt, dark grey pants, brown snow boots, light brown gloves and silver arm guards.

Sunset Shimmer wore a pastel yellow off shoulder short sleeved gypsy top, a brown leather belt, a short red cloak, a red and gold sarong tied around her waist, brown pants, golden shoulder armor and brown flats.

Rarity wore a purple cloak with a white fur trim, a pastel blue shirt with white fur sleeve cuffs, a silver belt, a blue long fur skirt with a white trim, white leggings and purple fur boots.

Pinkie Pie wore a white off shoulder short sleeved silk dress that went up to her knees, a pearl necklace, pearl bracelets and brown strapped sandals.

Applejack wore a brown cow girl hat, wore a red buttoned up long sleeve shirt, a brown leather vest, a brown leather belt that held a few pistols, blue jeans, a red bandana and brown cow girl boots.

Fluttershy wore a green cloak, a white flower burnet, a pastel yellow dress with pink flower patterns, a brown u neck vest, brown leggings and brown boots.

Rainbow Dash wore a brown hanky hem halter top, blue ripped jeans, brown belt, had her hair up in a pony tail and brown leather boots.

And Starlight wore a white off shoulder gypsy top, a brown leather belt, had her hair in a ponytail, a purple two layered skirt, grey stockings and brown leather boots.

"Sure wish our school year lasted longer." Applejack said honestly as she felt hesitant on leaving.

"Me too, I honestly never thought this would be how we'd graduate." Twilight said as she smiled a little.

"I still can't believe Celestia gave us such a big task, usually she relies on other high level students who've had more experience with magic." Rarity said as she was surprised.

"Well whatever comes our way, we'll be ready for it!" Rainbow Dash said with pride but then frowned. "Although, it's not really gonna be the same without all of us."

"I know, but this isn't goodbye." Twilight said as she looked at her friends. "It's just goodbye until next time, we'll still be able to see each other when we have time."

"Yeah, sure we may be far off from different lands, but we're still friends until the end." Sunset Shimmer said as smiled while she put her hand on Twilight's shoulder.

Suddenly, they heard a Hippogryph cry as they saw a white Hippogryph fly down as it looked at the girls. "Oh, that must be our ride." Twilight said as she looked at the Hippogryph and turned to her friends. "One last hug before we go?"

So the mane eight and Spike joined together before Twilight and Spike could go on the Hippogryph. "We love you Twilight." Fluttershy said as she hugged Twilight and looked at Spike. "And I'm gonna really miss you."

So as Fluttershy gave Spike another hug, Twilight and Spike left as they then went onto the Hippogryph. "Goodbye girls! I'll miss you!" Twilight said as she and Spike were on the Hippogryph, it then started to fly and took Spike and Twilight to the Moonstone Mountains.

Pinkie Pie got out a megaphone. "DON'T FORGET TO WRITE!!!!!" She shouted through the megaphone, causing the ground to shake a little and have some of their hair frizzed up, She turned to her friends and asked. "Do you think she heard me?"