Final round of Chunin Exams

First of all I've got to say, it's been a while. And I'm only back for like a month. Next year is the biggest year of my life, so I will not delete this account or story but it will be put on a haitus. Maybe forever who knows. So I'll try to finish this book before that.

So enjoy : )

~Time Skip to the end of the month~

Akari's POV

I looked down to the ground of the Arena as Naruto met up to start his match with Neji. Where is Kakashi. I thought looking around. Naruto was preparing a clone against Neji and I looked towards Sakura. She looked concerned for Naruto but continued to cheer for him.

Flashback

"That's it Sakura, you just have to pack more chakra into the blow." I said as she landed a punch on a tree which turned it into bits. "Got it, sensei." Sakura said adding more chakra into her blow. She ran towards her target but passed out before she managed to hit it.

"That's enough for today, your chakra is extremely low." I said helping Sakura sit down near a tree. "We'll work on that tomorrow, I know a way to fix this." I said to her as she fell asleep.

Flashback end

I smiled a Sakura as she headed into the arena. "Do you think she can do this." Kurenai asked and I nodded. "Did you notice that the security is higher than before, with more ANBU." I said as we looked around. "Must be because that the Kazekage is here." Kurenai responded. I looked to the stands where the Hokage was and it felt like something may be wrong.

' Sakura Huruno v.s Megumi Sora ' The board displayed their names as the fight began.

Sakura's POV

I looked at my opponent who was from the cloud village, her hair and face was covered with a hood hiding her identity, and looking up to me she was much longer in height.

"Begin" The new proctor said and she quickly started making hand signs. "Lightning style: lightning balls jutsu." She said and many balls of lightning formed in the air and came towards me as I dodged them. I took out two Kunais and threw them in her direction which she dodged. I yanked the invisible piece of charka thread and the came straight at my opponent who was instantly surprised.

"Water style: Overbearing wave." She said and a huge wave came down on me. "Cha." I yelled out punching the ground beneath me making a shield of the boulder that rose up.

Akari's POV

I looked down at Sakura, smiling proudly as she used her tactics to shield herself from the wave. Much to my surprise her opponent made hand signs that I knew too well and sparked the water flowing in the arena. All through the explosion she threw a Kunai at Sakura, which exploded throwing her to the wall of the arena.

"Sakura." Ino gasped next to me as Sakura fell limp against the wall. She was taken away on a stretcher and Genma called for the next fight. "Sasuke Uchiha and Gaara." Genma announced making me look around. I spotted Itachi who shook his head at me making me sigh. Kakashi Hatake you better get here on time. I thought cracking my knuckles

"Sasuke Uchiha is-" "I hope were, not too late." Kakashi interrupted making an entrance with Sasuke at the center of the arena. "Cocky idiot." I mumbled and Kurenai giggled near me. "Yo." Kakashi said walking up to us and I turned to him crossing my arms. "You better have a good reason to miss Naruto and Sakura's matches." I said poking his chest. "Also for almost disqualifying Sasuke." I said and Kakashi rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well Sasuke had to brush up a little on his move." Kakashi said raising his hands in defense. "Hphm." I said turning to the match. "How did the others do?" Kakashi asked hesitantly. "Naruto won against Neji, Sakura however lost, they both did put up a good fight." I said yawning. "I didn't miss much huh?" Kakashi said also in mid yawn. My eyes widened as I raised my hand quickly making a sign. "Release." I said releasing the genjutsu. Ninjas attacked us and I swiftly dodged a Kunai.

"Sakura." I shouted moving towards her but Kakashi got there before me. He gave the instructions needed as I blocked more Kunais. Gai jumped next to Kakashi and they both started fighting together. I took out two Kunai's and made hand signs for a jutsu. "Spiritual transformation." I said transforming and swiftly killing numerous cloud shinobi. "Orochimaru." I muttered as I saw a barrier cover where lord third was.

"That's what he was here for." Kakashi said coming next to me. "Is there a way to break the barrier?" Gai asked looking up to the barrier. "One of the casters have to be killed." I said and Kakashi agreed. "We can't do that, the arena is cleared, lets head into the village." Kakashi said and we nodded. I felt the ground shake and felt a chakra that was very disturbing. I stumbled back trying to calm my head and Kakashi caught me. "Hey, are you okay." Kakashi asked concern lacing his voice. "Yeah, just the perks of being a sensory type." I said stabilizing myself with Kakashi's help.

"You guys can handle things here, I'll take control of the hospital for the injured." I said and began running towards the hospital. I saw a group of cloud ninja and I quickly wiped out a demon wind shuriken throwing it at the ninjas successfully killing them. I entered the hospital which was in a more worse condition than I expected it to be.

"Akari san." One of the medical ninja shouted to me and I rushed to the patient on the bed. "Arrange the patients, make a red, yellow and green zone. Red for the emergency treatment, yellow for the non risk patients, and green for the ones that are treated." I yelled out to the staff who hurried with their work. I hope you guys are okay. I though as another tremor ran through the building.

That's all for now. Also I just released the first pick of Akari's older version. Hope you like it 😊