Taken

Kakashi's POV

I woke up with a jump and I searched the room to find nothing out of the ordinary, except for the empty space next to me on the bed. I scurried off the bed as I heard someone knocking the door loudly. "Gai, what happened." I said hopefully. "We didn't find her Kakashi, all traces of Akari came to a dead end." Gai said and I felt my world crumble around me. "We can't stop, what about Sakura?" I asked racking my brain for everything I got. "She's stable, but still unconscious." Gai told me and bid me goodbye. I closed the door slumping down next to the door. "Why does this always happen, when everything is going good again." I said cupping my head in my hands.

~Before in the day~

Akari's POV

"Morning sleepy head." I said as Kakashi turned to his side. "Where are you going this early?" He asked yawning. "I'm not sick anymore, so I'm meeting up with Sakura, we have a lot to do." I said tying my leaf headband around my forehead, letting small strands of my pale blue hair frame my face, as I tied my hair in a long ponytail. "I'll see you tonight." I said as Kakashi got up from the bed. "Maybe not." He said and I turned to him surprised. "I should start Sasuke's training, if he's going to learn chidori soon." Kakashi explained hugging me and we kissed. "I'm going to be late." I murmured pulling away from him.

"Akari sensei." Sakura called out to me as I entered the Hokage's library. "Hey Sakura, so let's begin, after this we'll head out to the training ground in the afternoon." I explained to her and she nodded. "So here's the fish, you have to use your chakra on this at a certain rate, and we'll continue on the results." I said and Sakura started prepping herself to begin. She started off with blue chakra, which slowly started to turn into green. The sun moved to mid sky as it started becoming hotter and more sunny.

"I did it." Sakura said and I saw the fish jumping around on the table. "Good job Sakura." I said dropping the fish back into it's bucket. "Let's go the training ground, we'll grab some lunch on the way." I said walking with out and she followed me. We stopped at a tea shop and I saw Naruto in Ichiraku with a familiar white haired man. It was a good idea to let Naruto train with Jiraiya. I thought looking at the two leave the stand. "So what are we going to learn today sensei." Sakura asked snapping me out of my trance.

"We're going to do some taijutsu training." I said and I saw her deflate. "My taijutsu style is very different, just so you know." I said and she looked up excitement showing in her eyes. "We'll spar for a start, and I'll point out where you have to improve." I said and Sakura instantly went into stance. I slammed my foot into the ground and chunks of dirt flew up going at her. "Don't cover your face, if you lose the sight of your enemy then you'll lose." I said running to her and I swung my fist at her to which she blocked making me smile. I aimed a kick at her unguarded part and stopped feeling another chakra.

"Wait Sakura." I said and moved back from her scanning the area. "Who are you." I shouted and I saw a shadow near the trees behind Sakura. "Get back Sakura." I said moving her behind me. I saw a glowing red eye and I wiped out a kunai defensively. The person flickered not so far from me and I bit my bottom lip, getting ready to attack. His eye was cold and lifeless as he stared at me. "You have no idea who I am, do you?" He yelled at me and he flickered. "Sensei." I heard Sakura scream as I was hit by a strong attack. I tried to move but chains tied around me and the intruder went for Sakura.

I quickly made hand signs for a jutsu I knew too well. "Spiritual transformation." I said and slipped out of the chains going towards the man swiftly. "Sakura warn Kakashi." I said punching the intruder. She turned running towards the village and the masked man went at her. I threw a kunai at him to which just went through him. He disappeared from my view and I felt someone grab my neck from behind. "You are going to regret making her run." He said and before I could respond he flung me into the trees behind me at such high force the tree I hit broke in two. I heard a shrill scream as I got back to my feet and I saw Sakura falling down unconscious.

"I feel bad for your student." The man said showing up behind me and I quickly bit down on my finger. I summoned Kai and he looked at me before nodding. "Whoever you really are, you will never get what you want." I said and I felt a needle stab into my neck and I fell down my eyes starting to close. "But I already did." I heard the man say before I closed my eyes.

Kakashi's POV

"We'll begin our training here tomorrow, we'll be here for the whole month, so prepare yourself for it." I explained to Sasuke and I was about to shun shine out of the place when Kai showed up in front of me. "Kakashi, it's Akari, we have to hurry." He said between pants and my eyes widened. I followed Kai to where he lead me and so did Sasuke. I made it to the training grounds and I immediately sent a clone to inform the Hokage, since she wasn't to be seen. I saw Sasuke rush towards someone and I looked at the direction to see Sakura lying on the ground.

"She's bleeding." Sasuke said and I saw that her was shaking a little. I took out a roll of bandage from my  pocket and wrapped it around her head and some of it around her leg, putting pressure on both wounds. "Sasuke, take Sakura to the Hospital, I'm going to search the area." I said and he nodded lifting her up bridal style and he ran towards the village. "Summoning jutsu." I said and my pack showed up in front of me. "Spread out and search the area, Akari is missing." I said and they woofed scattering into the trees nearby.

Seconds later an ANBU showed up near me summoning me to the Hokage's office. "Kakashi, I have received the message, I will dispatch a team in search of her, I need you to wait for now." Lord third said and I looked at him. "But lord third, can't I be a- " I was cut off by him raising his hand for silence. "Your emotions may get out of control, since she is someone important to you, it will be hard to keep your emotions in check, so stay put Kakashi." Lord third said and I nodded leaving the room. At least my ninkens are still out searching. I thought trying to calm myself.

"Please be safe Akari." I said looking up at the orange sky.

Akari's POV

I started to come back to consciousness and took up on my ANBU training. I listened for anything or anyone on the room to hear none and I felt no presence. My hands were not tied so I opened my eyes slowly and looked around the dark room. "Good to see you awake." A low voice echoed through the room. I saw the same red sharingan eye, but only one. "Who are you?" I said standing up. "You really don't know huh Akari, but I thought you were the one who is better at acknowledging a person." The man said and he stepped out of the shadows. "O- Obito." I gasped as my eyes widened in surprise.

"Nice to see you again Akari." Obito said and I felt tears gathering in my eyes.

Surprise! I bet you guys weren't expecting this twist. Well I have many plans for this book.

So to get to the point Obito revealed his true face to Akari, will she tell this to Kakashi, or keep it a secret, or will she try to save Obito from the darkness he's in.

Also who will save Akari, will she escape herself, will Kakashi save her finding about Obito, or will another person save her.

Comment on what you guys think.

Hope you like the chapter.

Lastly, the song on the top of the chapter, I thought it really matches the way thing have happened between Kakashi and Akari in this book. Let me know if you like it.

See you next time.