Make Up

Sakura vs Ino who do you think would win???

Akari's POV

Sakura went down into the arena facing her opponent Ino. "Those two looks like they have something personal." A chunin said as they began fighting. Both of them launched attacks and I saw Sakura getting prepared for her move. "Mind transfer ninjutsu." Ino said and my eyes widened. "She's not suppose to use it unless in the ino-shika-cho combo formation, what a drag." Shikamaru said standing next to me. I was about to respond when my attention was pulled back to the fight as I heard Ino scream out.

"What was that." She yelled at Sakura, and I realized she met inner Sakura. "I am going to beat you, this time." Sakura said running towards her and Ino did the same. I smirked as I saw Sakura use my technique, she side stepped Ino and punched her in the stomach with a chakra enforced punch. "Cha." Sakura yelled and Ino coughed out as she was thrown off into the wall. "Winner of the match, Sakura Haruno." Hayato announced and she jumped up in victory.

"How did I do Akari sensei?" Sakura asked as she came up to me. "That was great Sakura, I never thought you could learn a specialized jutsu in one day." I mumbled the last part. "I think I might have actually broken a couple bones in my hand." Sakura said wiggling her hand around. "Let's go to the infirmary, Kakashi is back so he'll be there for Naruto's fight." I said and she nodded walking beside me. "That was so cool Sakura chan." Naruto shouted coming up to us. "Thanks Naruto." Sakura said and Kakashi looked at her surprised at the change in her attitude.

"We're heading down to the infirmary, good luck Naruto." I said to him and he turned to the match. "So you used your inner side to stop Ino huh." I said and Sakura nodded. "Yeah, she is great now, and doesn't talk about Sasuke all the time." Sakura said proudly. "I will try to train you too Sakura, but I already have a promise made to someone." I said thinking about Sasuke. "It's alright Akari sensei, if you could give me a couple of scrolls I bet I could learn something." Sakura said. "I'll work on it, though that would only happen after you make amends, you know who I mean." I told her directing her to the room with a nurse and Ino was in there too.

Now to check on Sasuke. I thought walking through the hallway. I opened the door and I saw an ANBU standing near Sasuke, too close for comfort. I threw a Kunai at him and he dodged. "It's nice to see you too, Akari." Kabuto said facing me. "You, what are you doing here." I said wiping out a Kunai ready to fight. "Watch out." I heard Kakashi from behind me and he hugged me from the side. "Kakashi." I said surprised as he gasped in pain. "Oh that was well aimed." Kabuto said before he jumped out of the window. I tried to go after him but Kakashi was already getting too weak to even stand.

I shun shined us home and removed the three Kunais embedded into Kakashi's back. He winced in pain as I removed his clothes as slowly as I could. "Akari, are you-" "Don't talk, I need to heal you." I said cutting him off. I removed the poison and took out one of the antidotes I had with me, that could treat many poisons made by Orochimaru. I healed the wounds and used a needle to give Kakashi the antidote. I wrapped bandages around his back and torso making sure they were secured.

I moved Kakashi to the bed and he latched onto me as I tried to move away. "Please stay, I- I'm really sorry about what I said." Kakashi said sitting up with my help. "You were never a burden, not to me, I just was stubborn and I felt bad as soon as you left, I- I Love you Akari, I can never live without you, so please don't go." Kakashi said hugging me and I pulled away feeling something wet on my clothes.

"I." I cut myself off when I saw the state Kakashi was in after almost five days. "I love you too, and what you said really hurt me." I said and Kakashi looked down thinking I was really going to go. "I forgive you Kakashi." I said and he looked up surprised. I wiped the tears away from his open eyes and kept my hand there as Kakashi leaned into it. "Did you sleep at all?" I asked caressing his face. "I couldn't, nightmares." Kakashi replied and I moved closer to him and our lips touched. And the silent emotions were said through the one kiss.

"I'm going to change and take a shower okay." I said getting up and unzipping my vest entering the bathroom. I took a shower cleaning up after a long day, and I got ready for bed not feeling like eating dinner. I laid down next to Kakashi and he rolled over wrapping an arm over me. I giggled pecking his forehead and I laid down on his chest making sure I did not hurt him.

I sighed thinking about Sasuke. "Is something wrong?" Kakashi asked. "I have to talk to Sasuke tomorrow or it might be too late." I said and I felt Kakashi's hand in my hair. "I could tell him for you, it was partly my fault." Kakashi said and I rose and eyebrow. "Are you blaming yourself again Kakashi." I said and he sighed. "Itachi was my teammate and when he asked for advice I told him in my perspective, when I was called to the scene that night and I was told that Itachi was the one who did all of it, it felt like it was my fault." Kakashi explained.

"Alright it wasn't your fault Kakashi, Itachi was just different." I said. "I'm spending the whole day with Sasuke tomorrow, so I might not be home when you wake up, Kashi." I said and Kakashi nodded sleepily. Tomorrows going to be a big day. I thought closing my eyes.

Hope you guys like the chapter. Also I've published the rewritten version of a
' Whirlwind of cherry Blossoms (Sarada's Twin).' for those who have been waiting and not enjoy.