A Date Plan

Akari's POV

Beep Beep Beep 

There's sound where am I, what happened. I thought. "Kushina she's going to be fine Akari's a strong child." I heard a voice it was gramps voice. I opened my eyes to be met by light it was all white and I felt people in the surrounding. I saw red hair it was floating dangerously but for the first time I was happy to see it like that. "S-sensei." I croaked out and in seconds I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug by no other than Kushina sensei. 

"Your finally awake that was so stupid of you to use wind when there's fire Dattebane." she lectured me. "How long was I out." I asked after drinking water. "One month and five days." Minato sensei replied. "He won right?" I asked like it wasn't a question that needs an answer. "Actually your the one who won Akari." Gramps said making me get confused. "Your last kick was it for Kakashi he didn't move after that, the proctor was about to announce that you won when you passed out." Kushina sensei said cheerfully.

"So I won." I said cheerfully. "Yeah and we're going  to take you to celebrate after you're discharged." Kushina sensei said happily after Gramps left. I looked around and saw that there was a flower on the vase which was on the desk near the table. "He didn't, did he." I asked. "No Kakashi didn't come around he was discharged after two days but a couple of your friends came." Minato sensei explained. "What's between the both of you anyways." Kushina sensei asked me. 

"We were like best friends, until Sakumo died." I said briefly. "What happened?" Minato sensei asked. "He believed that Sakumo was scum since he broke the rules but I believed he was a hero, even when he broke the rules and we stopped talking after that." I explained to the both of them. "Did you really believed that." Kushina sensei asked surprised. "Is that a bad thing." I asked. "Not at all it's just your pretty young to understand stuff like that." Kushina sensei said waving her hand around.

~Time skip three boring days~

"How much longer am I going to be in here." I said for the fifth time that day it's been three days now but I was still on the bed bored out of my life. "You'll be discharged soon Akari calm down." Minato sensei said looking out of the window. "So when are you guys getting together." I said to Minato sensei with a smirk. "Who do you mean." Minato sensei asked moving his gaze to me. "I mean you and Kushina sensei of course you guys like each other it is so obvious even for me." I said and I saw tint of pink on Minato sensei's cheeks and I burst out laughing. "Was it that obvious" I heard him mumble and I laughed even harder as much as my sides hurt.

"What's so funny." Kushina sensei said coming inside the room while I was still laughing. "Minato....sensei....he didn't know that you mmfmh." Minato sensei covered my mouth before I could finish. "Minato what is it, let her talk." Kushina sensei said and Minato sensei removed his hand. I looked at his flustered face. That's why he won't tell her he's embarrassed this is going to be fun. I thought and a plan came on to my mind

"Actually it was that Minato sensei asked me a funny question is nothing else" I said and Minato sensei let a out a breath of relief. "Could you tell me what it was." Kushina sensei asked curious. "Minato sensei wants to take you out on a date and he didn't know if you'll say yes." I said out loud and Minato sensei choked on air while Kushina sensei turned as red as her hair. "Y-you really said that." Kushina sensei stuttered, still flustered. "Well um I....." Minato sensei blurted out a couple of words. "I would love to go on a date with you Minato." Kushina sensei said and jumped on to Minato sensei hugging him. "Your welcome." I mouthed out to Minato sensei who looked like he was about to pass out.

~Time skip for like five hours~

"Your assigning me to a team." I practically yelled at grams getting a smack on the head from Kushina sensei.  "Yes I'm assigning you to a team Akari, they are a bit older than you but I know you'll hold up to them." Gramps said and I almost sighed. "You'll meet them at training ground four tomorrow at 7." Gramps said and we left the Hokage's office and went to Kushina sensei's place to celebrate.

"I invited a couple of your friends from the academy including Kakashi of course." Kushina sensei said. "Why'd you invite him." I said. "You two have to talk and make up." Kushina sensei said frustrated. "I'm not talking to that idiot until he apologizes." I said making an angry expression. We had fun at the party. I mostly hung out with Rin, Kurenai and Asuma while Obito and Guy decided to spar, making Kushina angry at them both for breaking a chair into a million pieces. I headed home later that night to get some sleep before meeting my team I mean how bad can they be.