More Changes

Akari's POV

"A mission, alone." I said surprised at what gramps said. "Yes it is really not a high ranked one and Rin and Kakashi are on a mission with Guy now." Gramps said. "Alright I'll leave right now." I said and gramps handed me a scroll. "Why do I have this feeling like somethings going to go wrong." I said to myself as I kept racing through the forest with the scroll. The mission was going smoothly, too smoothly. 

"Hand over the scroll." A man said coming in front of me. "About time." I said to myself. "Well I don't think so." I said to the man and five more people came out of the bushes. "Your one against five, and what are you a genin. "A Jonin to be exact." I said making hand signs. "Wind style: Divine wind." I shouted and small tornados formed mixed with fire style and killed everyone of them. 

"Here you go." I said handing the scroll to it's owner. I started running again back to Konoha. "Akari." Guy shouted when he saw me. "Guy where's Kakashi and Rin." I asked and he told me where they were. "Go for back up, I'll find them." I said before adding chakra to my feet and running to where I could sense Kakashi's chakra. 

"Chidori." I heard Kakashi's voice and I found him. He was running towards mist ninja, but Rin jumped in between and his Chidori went right through Rin's heart. "NO." I screamed running to them as Rin fell. I tried healing her but she was dead. "No please, work just once." I said and Kakashi fell to the ground. The mist ninjas got closer. "Spiritual transformation." I said and ran killing every one I could reach. I stopped and I was low on chakra and passed out. 

There was a small sound in the background. I opened my eyes slowly taking in the light. It was white, I was in the hospital. I tried to get up but a hand pushed me down. "Don't force yourself your in Konoha now." Minato sensei said. Then I remembered everything that happened and sat upright. "Kakashi, is he-" I was cut off. "He's fine Akari look to your right." Sensei said and I looked to my right and saw Kakashi's sleeping figure. Tears seeped out of my eyes and I started to wipe them. "It's alright." Minato sensei said pulling me into an embrace. I cried for a while and sensei left for an important meeting. "Are you okay." Kakashi said from the other bed. "I'm fine." I said and turned to Kakashi. He was sitting up and his eyes were a little puffy from crying. I got up from the bed and walked to his. 

"I'm sorry, it was all my fault." Kakashi said and I slapped him. "Don't say that I saw everything, Rin jumped in front of your Chidori." I said and Kakashi looked at me shocked. "But I promised Obito that I will keep Rin safe." He said looking down while I was sitting on the bed. "Baka." I said hugging Kakashi. And he hugged back. We went to the funeral together and I visited my dad's grave afterwards.

 We went to the funeral together and I visited my dad's grave afterwards

"Minato sensei's Hokage, I guess he took your dream huh." I said to Kushina while I was at her house. "Since when did you stop eating much." Kushina said when I pushed away the plate half full. "I just don't feel like eating now." I said bluntly. "Well has Kakashi asked you on a date." Kushina teased and I blushed a little. "Kakashi and I, we're just friends." I said. "That's very believable." Minato sensei said coming into the room with Kakashi. "What's believable." Kakashi asked. "You two are very alike, I'm sure you'll end up as a couple." Kushina said. "No way that's going to happen." Kakashi and I said in unison. "See very alike." Minato sensei said. "This is what I get for making you two go on a date years ago." I mumbled but Kushina heard it.