Genin

Akari's POV

I woke up and tried to get up, but no avail. I turned around to Kakashi and brushed his hair out of his face. I pulled his mask down and kissed him on the lips, and he smiled into the kiss. "How did you know that I was awake." Kakashi asked. "I just did." I said getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom. I was discharged from the hospital three days ago and Kakashi has been around me every second. I was already healed up to the rate I could train but Kakashi would surely say no. 

"I'm going out for a walk after this." I said finishing my breakfast. "Great, I'll go with you." Kakashi said pulling up his mask. "I'm not a five year old Kakashi, I can take care of myself." I snapped at him. "It's just that- No, I'm going out on my own and, you can't say nothing about it." I said to Kakashi before leaving the house. "Akari? I did hear, that you were back but, I just thought that was a rumor." Kurenai said seeing me walking down the road. 

"Yeah, Kakashi held me up inside." I said still annoyed with him. "Well, I understand that he almost killed himself when you disappeared." Asuma said and I tilted my head. "Are you guys dating." I asked and both of them turned crimson. I used the moment to teleport to Kakashi. "When were you deciding to tell me." I said seeing a sulking Kakashi. "Akari." Kakashi said surprised. "What did you do." I asked again and a flash of recognition went over his face. "I didn't do anything, that bad." Kakashi said raising his hands in defense. "Kakashi." I said in a warning tone. 

"I tried to jump off the Hokage's faces." Kakashi said and I raised an eyebrow signaling him to continue. "And got poisoned on purpose." He finished. "Baka." I said before hugging him. "I told you, to not do anything stupid, Kakashi." I said and Kakashi tensed. "Listen, let's go train with your team, I bet they'll be bored." I said and dragged him to the training grounds. "Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke." I shouted out to the three of them, who stood glumly in the middle of the training grounds. "Akari- san, Kakashi sensei." Naruto said coming to the both of us. "You guys look bored, any reasons." I asked. "Yeah, Sasuke doesn't want to train with us, and Sakura- chan wants to hang out with, Sasuke." Naruto said and Kakashi sighed. 

"Well, why don't we train together." I said and Naruto brightened up. "Hn." Sasuke said and my eyebrow twitched. "Sasuke, speak words." I said annoyed. "Hn." He said again and I rolled my eyes. "So, what do you guys usually do." I asked turning to the others. "We go on D ranks, we already went on one B rank, and other times we just work on our weak points." Sakura explained and I nodded. "What are your weak points." I asked casually. "I am not so good with my chakra." Naruto said and I sighed. "Naruto, do you know who I am." I asked and he looked at me confused. "If I was an enemy, you just told me your weak point." I said and Naruto freaked out and started shouting things. 

"Hey Akari-san, can you beat Kakashi sensei." Sakura asked and Kakashi looked up from his book. "Of course, I can actually he did lose a couple of time against me." I said and Sakura looked at Kakashi. "Like anyone's believing that, you can't beat Kakashi sensei." Sasuke said. "One blow." I said and I looked at Kakashi and he sighed. "Cool so can you guys, spar now." Naruto said and I nodded. 

I stood in fighting position and Kakashi put his book away. "Are you sure, you haven't loosen your touch." Kakashi said and I smirked. "Scared, are we Kakashi." I said before running at him. "Take this." I said punching Kakashi which became a log. I felt him behind me an I aimed a kick at him. "Water style: Water bullet." I said and hit Kakashi in the face. I aimed a punch while he wiped his eye. "That, still hurts." Kakashi said getting punched barely. "Fire style: Phoenix flame." I said. Earth style: Mud wall." Kakashi shouted slamming his hands to the ground. I smirked and my clone disappeared. "Hand to hand combat rule number three, never lose sight of your opponent." I said and punched Kakashi in the back making him fly into the river. I smiled before walking to Kakashi who was still under the surface. 

"Getting rusty, Kakashi." I teased seeing him come to the surface. "No way, Akari-san beat, Kakashi sensei." Naruto yelled running around. I smiled at him and turned back to Kakashi who was now sitting on the bank. "You okay." I asked sitting down near him. "You still pack a punch." Kakashi said and I giggled. "Kinda the perk of being a, legendary Sannin's daughter." I said and Kakashi huffed. "Jealous Kakashi." I teased him and Kakashi pushed me into the water. "Kakashi, really." I said lifting my head up and Naruto laughed. "Oh, you three think this is funny." I said and showed up behind them and pushed them all into the water. "Now that is fun." I said in the water now. "What a drag." I heard a voice of a boy as we all got out of the water. 

"What were you guys, doing in the water." Asuma said and I dried Both me and Sakura. "Hey there, forehead." A girl with blonde hair said as Kurenai and her team arrived. "Shut up, Ino pig." Sakura replied to her. "Sounds familiar huh, Ghosty." Kurenai said and my eyes widened. "No ones called me that in a while, Asuma crush." I said smirking and we laughed together. "Well since you haven't met my students, This is Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame." Kurenai said and they all smiled. "Shikamaru, do you think that's her." I heard Choji's voice and I turned around. Oh hey, guy you have grown taller." I said and Shikamaru looked up lazily. "Asuma, you got Ino-Shika-Cho." I said to Asuma and he nodded sighing. 

"Well that makes me feel worse, I'm still on a boring Rank." I said pouting slightly. "Eh?" Asuma and Kurenai said in unison. "You guys know, the real reason I went into the ANBU." I said and Asuma glanced at Kakashi. "What reason." Kakashi asked looking directly at me. "It's nothing, Kakashi." I said nervously. We dismissed the kids and started our way home and Kakashi snapped his book shut. "So, why did you become an ANBU." Kakashi asked. "Oh you know, cause, Minato sensei recommended." I said casually. "Akari, was there another reason." Kakashi asked again and I looked down. "Fine, but don't get mad, okay." I said and Kakashi nodded. "I was suppose, to keep and eye on you." I said and Kakashi's eye widened. "That time, you talked to me that night, is that the truth." Kakashi asked making me annoyed. "Of course, that was the truth, to be exact I never had feeling towards you, until I entered the ANBU." I yelled at him. 

"Akari, that's not what I meant." Kakashi said his voice softening. "I have to do something important, Kakashi." I said teleporting to the Hokage's office. "You called." I said casually. "I want you to be a, sensei for Team 7 with Kakashi. You'll have a mission tomorrow." Gramps said handing me a scroll. "I'll tell Kakashi." I said and teleported back home.