Teddy bear

Two years later

Akari's POV

I saw Kakashi holding his hand walking to the Hokage's office. He must have had that dream again. I thought as I entered the office. "Great you both are here, I have a mission for the both of you." Gramps said and we nodded. "You will be delivering a scroll containing information to the Suna and wait for a reply and bring it back." Gramps explained. "So we can get there in a day and rest or we could rest and get there in two days." Kakashi said. "The first one is good in case we run into any trouble." I said looking at Kakashi. "Kiri ninja in twelve clock." I said and we stopped. 

"Leaf ANBU hand over the scroll." one of them said. "The scroll doesn't belong to you." Kakashi said charging his Chidori. Kakashi bolted at them and one of them Transformed into Rin. "Kakashi." I shouted as his Chidori lost it's power and the man kicked him back. "R-Rin." Kakashi stuttered while I caught him. "Stay still, I'm going to use a jutsu with you." I whispered and clutched onto Kakashi and made hand signs. "Spiritual transformation." I said and transformed with Kakashi and flew threw the forest in immense speed. "Your really heavy." I said stopping in front of a waterfall. "Kakashi." I said when I didn't get an answer. Entering the waterfall into a cave and saw that he passed out and was sweating like crazy. "You got wounded, how did I not notice that." I said to myself, putting Kakashi down on the cave floor. I lit a fire and heated some water to treat the wound. 

I started to remove his clothes and Kakashi's hand reached up when I was going to pull down his mask. "I need to take off your shirt or I cant treat the poison." I said and he let go and opened his eyes. "Akari, I can't see." Kakashi said. "It's the poison, I'm going to take it out so stay still, cause this is going to hurt." I said and Kakashi nodded. I forced my chakra into the wound and the poison seeped out while Kakashi tried his best not to move. "It's out." I said relived. I finished bandaging Kakashi and he was out like a light. "How are you so heavy even when your a ninja and train constantly without eating." I said lifting him onto my back. I dashed out of the cave to the road that lead to Suna. 

Kakashi was out till morning and I had already reached the sandy desert near Suna. "Akari what are you doing." Kakashi said from my back. "Saying thanks would be just fine Kakashi." I said mostly tired. "Thank you, but you could have waited." Kakashi said and I shot him a glare. "I think I preferred when you were unconscious." I said annoyed. "I can walk now." Kakashi said trying to get up but failing and falling into me making me lose my balance and fall face first into the sand with Kakashi crushing me. "Get off me." I yelled at Kakashi and he rolled into the sand. "You could have stayed still." I said my hair raising in the air like Kushina's and Kakashi evidently gulped. I got near Kakashi and took his right hand and pulled him to his leg with my body supporting his. 

"I just wanted to make it easier for you." Kakashi said after awhile. "Believe me Kakashi the other way was just fine." I said looking forward to the gates. We entered the gates and headed straight to the Kazekage's office. "I will give you a reply in two days." He said and we nodded before leaving and I went to the hotel we were staying so I could get Kakashi off me.

 I put Kakashi down gently on the bed and put down all the gear on the ground. "What are you doing." Kakashi said as I was trying to take off his shirt. "I need to fix the wound it reopened, didn't you feel it." I said and he just shook his head. I healed Kakashi again and got up from the  bed and he winced. "Are you alright." I asked and turned to Kakashi to see him sweating and his eyes squeezed together. "Come on, really." I said and checked Kakashi's vitals and got one. "How did I not notice." I said to myself and got a damp cloth on his head. "Kakashi open your eyes even slightly." I said and his face scrunched up a little. I took out the antidote for the poison and injected in into his blood stream and Kakashi sucked in a breath. "I'm almost done." I said resealing his wound for the second time. "There." I said mostly to myself. I settled Kakashi down on the bed before heading for the door to get some medicine for the after effect of the antidote.