Complications

Akari's POV

I teleported into a training ground and sat down near a tree to cool off. What was he thinking, it was only a mission for some time. I thought thinking about Kakashi. I felt a wave of strong chakra in the surrounding and I got up scanning the area. "Akari Katō, it seems you have returned even if you know that I will come after you eventually." Danzo said coming out of the shadows. "What do you want now Danzo, first it was Kakashi, then Itachi, who are you going after next." I said annoyed. "How did you even know about the Uchiha clan mascara?" Danzo asked surprised. "I know more than you think I know." I said turning around and walking away from him.

I went into my shared apartment with Kakashi to find him pacing around the room going crazy. I opened my mouth to talk to him to get engulfed into an embrace by Kakashi. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that." Kakashi said and I pulled away from him. "I need some time to think." I said before going into our bedroom. I lay alone on the bed for a while before Kakashi came into the room and I turned away from him. "I'll be outside on the couch." He said and left with a pillow. I let myself get consumed of the darkness and I was pulled out of it by a scream.

I jumped up on the bed and walked cautiously out of the room ready to attack only to see that Kakashi was just having a nightmare. I rub my eyes and walk closer to him and I could hear what he was saying clearly. "Akari please come back, you promised." Kakashi said tossing around and I bit my lip in slight guilt before going near him. "Kakashi." I said gently shaking him and he didn't respond. "Kakashi, wake up, it's just a nightmare." I said and he calmed down a little but still didn't wake up. I sighed and moved Kakashi on the couch before lying down on top of him and resting my head on his chest. I fell to sleep listening to his heartbeat.

Kakashi's POV

I woke up in the morning and tried to stretch and move but something was weighing me down. I blinked taking in the sunlight and looked up to see Akari sleeping on top of me. I smiled and ruffled her hair and she moved around trying to get comfortable. Akari opened her eyes and looked at me and I smiled at her hoping that she wouldn't punch me for waking her. "Get up." Akari said stretching a little and I tightened my hold on her. "Just a little longer, they expect it anyways." I said and she sighed. "We have a mission, with our team." Akari said moving up and pecking me on the forehead.

I showered and came out of the bathroom to smell breakfast, I got dressed hurriedly walking to the kitchen. "I haven't had you're cooking for a while, Kari." I said hugging her from behind. "Let's hurry up then, I don't want to be late for a mission." Akari said turning around and waving the spatula around in my face. "Got it." I said and bit into the food.

Akari's POV

We got out of the house and went to the Hokage's office to get our mission for the team. "We were not late at least." Kakashi said sounding calm and I shook my head at his standards. "You're late." Naruto and Sakura shouted in unison. "Well we went to get a good mission for you guys." I said and Naruto looked at me in admiration. "Really, that's so cool Akari sensei." Naruto said jumping around and shouting that he got a great mission to go to. "So what rank is it." Sasuke asked. "It's a B rank mission." Kakashi replied to Sasuke and he looked surprised.

"But sensei don't we only get to go on B rank missions when we're chunin." Sakura asked confused. "Well when you are going on a mission with two high ranked jonin, you can get high ranked missions." I said and Sakura nodded understanding. "Let's get going then." I said and we the kids went to pack their bags so that we could go. "So we've got more than two hours before they show up at the gates, what do you want to do." Kakashi asked looking up from his book. "I have some places I need to go, alone." I said as Kakashi tried to follow me. I stopped by at the Yamanaka flower shop before heading towards the KIA stone, but I had a feeling that I was being followed by someone. I stopped at the KIA stone replacing myself with a clone before searching for whoever was following me.

"What do you think you're up to?" I asked pointing a Kunai at the person that was following me. "I just came to meet you." The person said and I quickly realized who it was. "Itachi what did I tell you about sneaking into the village." I asked him letting go of the him and putting the kunai back. "I needed to see how Sasuke was doing." Itachi said and I sighed. "Fine, I know you didn't do it on your own accord, but I need to know why to get things fixed. "It's okay even if you don't fix it Akari, I need Sasuke to kill me that's the plan." Itachi said making me shake my head.

"I know that, but Itachi this is not your fault, killing your own clan is a bad thing but Sasuke has to understand why you did it, or things could go wrong." I said trying to convince him. "Sasuke believes that I killed the clan to measure my container, the amount of strength I have, that is all." Itachi said. "You need to go now, before you get figured out, and if you're planning to sneak in at least where a disguise." I said and he nodded.

~Time skip to the mission~

"The group of bandits that stole the statue was last seen in this area, so either they went up hill, or down towards the stream." Kakashi said pointing the way from the map. "We're going to split into two groups and go two ways, the three of you and the two of us." I said and Sasuke scoffed. "I can take care of the side were going, you might as well take Naruto with you and save the extra baggage." Sasuke said and Naruto started shouting. "Don't just subtract my skills from the team." Naruto yelled at Sasuke. "I don't need subtract when there's nothing to add." Sasuke said and they both started bickering, while Sakura was in her own world. "Sasuke-kun wants to be with me so much that he's getting impatient." Sakura said and I swore that I saw hearts flying around her. I shook my head in annoyance as Kakashi just smirked.

"Quiet you three." I said punching each on them on the head creating a bump. "Now listen, we will use these to contact each other." Kakashi said showing them a stump. "Focus your chakra onto it and it will create a signal." Kakashi said and I handed it to Sakura knowing that she would fire it even if the others disagree.  

Look who's back. Sorry for the long wait you guys, I kinda ran into a road block and it took me a while to get over with. But I'm now back and writing again. 

Also who hates the person on the top of the page.