A Day With Naruto

Akari's POV

I was walking down the road towards a familiar apartment complex. I knocked the door and it was opened by the always cheerful Uzumaki. "Akari sensei, what are you doing here." Naruto asked. "Well, I had a free day so I thought that maybe, we could go have some fun." I said and Naruto brightened up. "Really me, not even Sasuke." Naruto shouted before coming out of the house. "You know this place still looks almost the same." I said as Naruto looked up to me confused. 

We walked to Ichiraku together and sat side by side at the stools. "Ichiraku ramen is the best." I said taking a bite of Ramen and Naruto turned to me. "It's the best in the whole world believe it." Naruto said and started wolfing down his ramen. I paid for the ramen and we left the stand walking around the village and Naruto was quiet for a while making me glance at him once in a while. "Akari sensei, how are parents like, I mean Sasuke said that I wouldn't understand because I never had any parents." Naruto said looking up at me. "Well I never really knew my dad, and I met my mom when I was seven." I said and Naruto deflated slightly. "But I my senseis were like parents to me, and I bet you would have loved to meet them." I said and Naruto brightened up listening intently. 

"I just sometime wish if I knew my parents." Naruto said sitting down near a tree. "Well let me tell you a little secret, your parents were my senseis." I said and he looked at me in disbelief. "That's so cool, how were they like?" Naruto asked unable to sit still. "Well, your mom was really beautiful, and she had a very high temper and can be scary when she's angry, but it was really because she cares about you." I said and Naruto smiled brightly. "And, and, how was my dad like?" Naruto asked jumping around as we started to walk again. 

"Well your dad was a very strong shinobi and he was feared by many nations, but he was also a very kind person and he loves to help people." I said and glanced at Minato sensei's face on the Hokage mountain. "But why did they die, didn't they care about me." Naruto said and my heart fell at the words. "You know Naruto, your parents loved with all their hearts and when they died, they died protecting you, all because they loved you." I said and Naruto looked at me. "Really." He said and I hugged him and he did the same. "Today was super fun Akari sensei." Naruto said walking with me and I smiled at him. "Get some rest Alright Naruto tomorrow's going to be big." I said and dropped him at his road. 

Seconds later Iruka showed up near me. "So how did it go?" I asked him and he sighed. "They all passed." He said. "Don't worry Iruka they are ready." I said and shun shined back home. I flopped onto the bed next to my lazy boyfriend who was reading his book. "Tired." He asked putting his book down. "Yeah kind of." I said and sat up on the bed. "We need to talk about something really important, Kakashi." I said and he looked at me calmly. "I need to sneak into the root HQ." I said and Kakashi sat upright.

"Are you crazy Akari?" He said and I shook my head. "For what?" Kakashi asked rubbing his temples. "Danzo stole a sword from the Hokages office years ago, and I need it to fix a couple of things." I said and Kakashi just stared. "Look I have a plan already and I just need you to help me incase, it goes to the failing side." I said and he just shook his head. "Akari, I would support you with everything, excepting something like this that is against everything." Kakashi said and I got up from the bed and stormed out of the room. "Akari, hey come on." Kakashi shouted after me but I ignored him and slammed the door in his face. 

"Fine then I'll just do this myself." I said to myself and did hand signs. "Spiritual transformation." I said and traveled to the root hideout. I slip through the walls and landed in Danzo's secret scroll room. "Uchiha mascara." I muttered looking through the scrolls and I found it. As I was about to open it I heard foot steps coming closer to the door and I quickly transformed and traveled back home. 

Kakashi was on the couch when I came back to my normal form. "No one caught me, if you really want know." I said ad he looked up and I smirked. "You're not mad?" Kakashi asked me and I waved the scroll around. "We have bigger things to get to the bottom of." I said and sat near Kakashi and opened the scroll. "What's this about Akari." Kakashi asked while we were reading the scroll. "This is about stopping Sasuke from being an avenger, and doing anything stupid, he needs to know the truth about the mascara." I said as I finished reading the scroll. "The truth, what are you talking about." Kakashi asked and I handed the scroll for him to read. 

"If this is what really happened, then why was Itachi made a rouge?" Kakashi asked closing the scroll. "They said that lord third was manipulated by Danzo." I said disguising the scroll as an empty one. "So you plan to bring Itachi back, I know you had a great relationship with him, it was more like family." Kakashi said and sighed. "I have to take care of Sasuke too." I said and rested my head on Kakashi's shoulder. "You could tell him after the first round, of the chunin exams, maybe." He said and I nodded getting comfortable using Kakashi as a pillow. "Let's get to bed." Kakashi said and I didn't respond. "Hey." I yelled as I felt myself get hoisted onto the air. 

"What's this for." I said and Kakashi just chuckled walking into the room with me over his shoulder. "Now, good night." Kakashi said as I laid back down on the bed after a shower and changing my clothes. "Yeah, good night I guess." I said looking at the clock and noticing that it was already 2 am.