CHAPTER 67

Byung-Ho Pov

I was in my room finishing up some homework when a knock was on my door.

"Come in, please."I said as I put my pen down and the door opens and mommy walks in with some of my medicine and a glass of water with ice.

"Good Afternoon baby, are you ready to take your medicine ?"She said as she walks over to the edge of my california king size bed.

I nod and she takes out one pill from each of the three medicine containers and she puts them in my hand and give me the water.I swallow the pills one by one and she smiles and kiss my head after I'm done.

"I love you all so much and I'm so proud of you baby."She said rubbing my back making me blush.

"I love you too."I said as she was about to stand up until she heard my voice.

"Mommy will I eventually get better and not have to take anymore medicine."I said to her and I hope she will say yes.

"Yes, you are already getting better and stronger."She said making me smile.

"Do you want to come watch a movie with us in the theater or stay in here and take another nap."Mommy said and I told her I will stay in my room because there would be no point of going to the theater because the medicine always makes me fall asleep fast.