CHAPTER 13

Jungkook pov

We finish getting the paperwork and they leave. I sigh ready to look at our baby again."That meeting took forever."I say as we walk back into the elevator."I know but we got 2 more left." Jimin say and I nod and press the button to go back to our office.

"Why was that old ass man wondering who our babygirl was." Teahyung say and i nod agreeing." I know weird old man." I say laughing and the others join.

The elevator opens and we walk in and i don't see Brianna and I stop laughing and run into the room.
"Baby where are you." I say looking all over the room and I don't see her.

I look at the guys and they look worried." Brianna come on stop playing." Jimin say checking the bathroom and she not their. I look and see Namjoon run over to the computer where you can see the camera.

We all walk over and see Brianna on the 20 floor and i sigh knowing she ok but anger build knowing shd disobey us. I look at the other and they look angry." She need a punishments for disobeying us." Yoongi say and i nod.

"I go get her." I say walking into the elevator and they nod. The door close and I press 20 and the elevator moves. My hand start shaking from angry. The elevator finally opens and I walk out fast and see she at the garden." Brianna get over her now!!" I say and she flinch and look at me with fear.

She walk over a little to slow for me.

"WALK OVER HERE FASTER BRIANNA" I say irritated and she gasp and run over to me and I grab her chin so she can look at me."WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU WHEN WE WERE OUTSIDE." I say looking at her teary face. "I'm sorry daddy."She say looking at me with teary eyes. I grab her wrist and drag her to the elevator."Wrong answer." I say pressing the button to go up." Your getting punish when we get up there!!"I say and she starts whining. "N-no daddy please i-im sorry." She say looking at me with tears in her eyes and I feel my heart shatter.

I was trying my best not pick her up and kiss her head telling her to calm down so i just ignore her because she has to get spanked either way because she disobeyed us. We will not have a brat even though she not. We get to the top and the door opens and I see they guys still angry and sitting down.

I walk us both in then i let go of her wrist and go sit down.

Namjoon POV:

They walk in and I look at Brianna who had her head down. I get up out of the chair and walk up to her. "Do you know why your about to get punished." I say sternly and she lifts her head up and nod. "Why are you getting punished?"I say and she at sigh." I'm g-getting pun-punished because I-I disobey you guys and left out the office." She say looking up at me and I nod.

"Good girl now over my lap." I say sitting down and opening my legs a little. She walks over and I throw her over my lap and pull down her underwear and lift her skirt up. I start to get hard and I bite my lip wanting to squeeze her ass.

"Your going to get 30 spanks and If you move will start over." I say looking down at her and she nods."Yes daddy. " She say and I groan. Damn I'm trying to stop myself from throwing her over this table and fucking her.

"What is your safe word baby." I say grabbing her face so she can look at me."It's purple daddy." She say and I nod remembering that. My hand lands down on her ass hard and she flinch. "Count." I say sternly and spank her again. "O-One daddy. " She say as tears fall out her eyes.

24 spanks later she a crying mess in my lap with a red ass. I lift her up so she look at me." What do you say. "I say rubbing her tears but they kept coming down. " I-im sorry daddies for disobeying you. " She say looking at me and the others and I kiss her forehead.

I grab the cream out of the shelf and rub it on her butt and put her skirt back down and she still crying. I kiss her head and get up out the chair and rock her and rub her back to calm her down. "Good girl you were so good for us now calm down for you get sick." I say still rocking her.

She calms down and fall asleep in my arms and I sigh kissing her lips then giving her to hobi so i can grab her blanket out the bag. I grab the blanket then take her back and lay her on the couch and cover her up. I bend down and kiss her head and think. Maybe i was to rough on her? Was that to many hits? What if she s-

My thoughts was cut off when I felt a hand on my shoulder and i looked up and it's Jin." Baby i know what your thinking. you did the right thing she disobey us but she's ok." He say and I get up and smile.

"Thanks baby." I say kissing his lips and we go sit back down. I kiss the rest of my mates lips then we here a knock on the door i sigh and go to the door to finish these meetings.

3 hours later

Were finally finished with our papers and meetings and we can go home. I look over and Brianna is still sleep and I walk over to her and sit on the couch and rub her back. Then she starts moving so i pick her up and sit her on my lap and kiss her nose.

She finally open her eyes and i smile." Hi baby did you sleep well?" I say sitting her up and she nods." Yes daddy I slept well." She say while hugging me and smiling. Now that's my good girl." That's good to hear." I say getting up and putting her down to go pack her bag.

She go walks to the others and I go pack her bag and grab our stuff. I grab the car keys out of my pocket and we walk to the elevator and get in.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Well i hoped you enjoyed it and make sure you vote.

What do you thinks gonna happen next chapter?

Bye💙💜