CHAPTER 44

Brianna pov

We were all sitting at the dinner table eating and chatting.I was making the kids plates and then I start making mine."Do you have any salad I'm on a diet and all this stuff looks greasy."I hear one of the girls say that Jin's dad brought. I roll my eyes and put down the fork that was in my hand and put on a sarcastic smile.

"No I don't but you could leave and go to a store and buy some salad."I say and she rolls her eyes scoffing and grab a plate."This food is good love thank you."Jin say kissing my cheek and I smile."No problem."I say and he pecks my lips and the girls start looking jealous and they roll their eyes.

"Why are you kissing her I'm your fiance not that slut-"The girl got cut of when Jimin slam his hand on the table making everyone flinch."Watch your fucking mouth,don't you dare talk about her. You are so lucky I'm not doing anything because my wife and kids are in here." He say in Korean glaring at her and she gulps.

"So how did everyone enjoy your food at the restaurant

"So how did everyone enjoy your food at the restaurant."My mother say sipping her glass of wine and I nod smiling."Yes everyone said it was amazing and I was so happy."I say and she nods smiling and everyone nod.

"So what type of drinks do you have on your menu."My uncle Shawn say and I shurg taking a bite of my food."I don't really drink alcohol so the guys picked it out."I say and he nodded taking a bite of his food."So what did you guys put on the menu." My uncle Shawn say to the guys.

"We put whiskey,vodka,wine,sherry, port,brandy,rum,tequila,hock,Gin, vermouth,absinthe,rye,beer,ale, champagne,cognac and saké."Yoongi say sipping his wine and my uncle looks at him shock."Dang you got all of that."My uncle say and we all laugh.

I look over to the girls and they were moaning eating my food real fast and stuffing there mouths.

"Father what was the reason of this after I told you I already have mates and I don't won't anybody else. You just had to come here and ruin family dinner."Jin say looking at his father in disgust."Jin listen-"Jin cut his dad off growling.

"DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING LISTEN!!! YOU ALREADY RUINED MY FUCKING CHILD HOOD AND FORCE ME INTO THE MIFIA!!! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!!"JIN say slamming his hand on the table and yelling and his voice crack at the end.I can tell he didn't care about my family knowing about the mafia because my family were in the mifia too and they had rival back then and I was shock about that.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO LISTEN YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE YOUR THE FUCKING BOSS OF ME I'M NOT FUCKING 10 ANYMORE AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU TAUGHT ME SHIT YOU JUST YOU SAT THEIR AND BEAT ME EVERY TIME I MESSED UP!!"Jin say standing up yelling and everbody gasp looking at his father in disgust and shock.