CHAPTER 51

Jimin pov

Next day

I know what you guys are gonna say but can you blame me he has good dick but at the end of the day we are still going on the mission.

We were getting ready to leave for are mission until Aaliyah start crying saying she doesn't want us to go."Aw baby doll come here."I say sitting down on her little bed and I pick her up and set her in my lap and she cries in my chest.

"It's ok doll we will be right back.We have to go take care of something." Jungkook say squatting down next to us rubbing her back and I kiss her head."No I don't want you to go stay here."Aaliyah say crying harder and I rock her back and forth.

"Baba your gonna get sick if you keep crying."I say wiping her tears of her face as she looks up at me crying.

(Baba is a nickname Jimin calls her)

"I don't like it when you leave."She say hugging me tighter and I hug her back."Kitten what's going on you can tell us."Brianna say sitting on the side of me rubbing her hair.

"I h-had a bad dream l-last night and you and Appas left me and said I was a bad girl and I will be a g-good girl just d-don't leave me."Brianna say sobbing in my chest and my heart breaks in half hearing her.

"Aaliyah that was just a bad dream you know that Mama,Chan and Appas would never ever leave you and you are the best daughter we could ever have and your a good girl just be yourself and have fun."Namjoon say to her and she sniffle and look up at him with teary eyes.

"R-really."Aaliyah say and we all nod. "Of course doll now I tell you what by the time you go to the bath room in the middle of the night we will be here waiting to give you hugs and kisses."Namjoon say to her and she nods her head and wipe her tears. "You promise."Aaliyah say and I nod my head kissing her little hand.

"I promise and if you guys go to bed tomorrow I will let you dye my hair any color you want."I say to her and she gasp looking at me shock with her jaw dropped."ANY COLOR!!."She say and I nod smiling at her."I want your hair to be purple and pink."She say smiling at me excited and I nod.

"Ok purple and pink will be my new color now lay down so I can tuck you in."I say and I get up and lay her in her bed and she gets under the cover.
"And Chan-yeol if you go to bed you will dye my hair and color."Yoongi say to Chan-yeol and he gasp and run to the other bed and get under the covers.

"I want your hair to be orange."Chan say and Yoongi nod his head and tuck him in and I tuck Aaliyah.We all give them night kisses and I turn on their night light."Ok anymore question?" Hoseok say and Chan-yeol raise his hand."How are babies made."Chan say and I freeze looking at him.

"Chan say and I freeze looking at him