CHAPTER 29

Brianna pov

I try to open my eyes but I had a really bad headache and I couldn't move. I groan and open my eyes and look around and see I'm on the bed and I tied up. I start to panic and try to sit up but couldn't. I was in a abandoned building and It was a little light on. My cheek was on fire from when they slapped me.

 My cheek was on fire from when they slapped me

(Just picture it dark outside🙂)

I start to remember when someone grabbed me and put a towel over my nose and threw me in a van and I start to have a panic attack as I see somebody watching me.

My heart was breathing super fast and I couldn't breathe. I felt like i was about to die from a heart attack. I start crying shaking my head trying to calm down.

I have Merinthophobia so this was not helping at all it was actually making it worse. Merinthophobia is fear when being bound are tied up. It was a tall shadow staring at me and I try to move but couldn't. "PLEASE!! HELP ME I CAN'T BREATHE!!" I say and start feeling my eyelids get heavy and start getting dizzy.

The person starts to walk to me but my eye sight was blurry. They walk into the light but before I can see there face I pass out.

.

.

.

.

I lift my head up and look around and see im still in the same spot. I look to my side and see a man sitting on a chair with a straight face and I flinch and try to move away. He sits up and look at me and me eyes start watering.

He was light skin and he had dark brown eyes and he was wearing all black."Hello Brianna." He say and I looked at him shock.

"H-h-how d-do you know my name." I say as tears start falling down my eyes. I try to move my hands and legs but the chains were tied up to me.

"Im your father." He say and I look at. him with wide eyes."Y-Your lying." I say and he laughs. "No I am not my name is Shawn Johnson and Your name is Brianna Johnson and you have three siblings Brooklyn, James, Brandon and you have 7 mates which is BTS." I gasp and my heart starts rising up and down fast.

I start biting my lips nervously and try to calm down my breathing. "Im gonna need you to tell me some information, Then I can let you go easy." He say and try to touch my face but I move away from him. I knew it wasn't gonna be that easy.

"What information do you need." I say as my legs start shaking from fear. "Well I'm gonna need you to tell me about your mates and where is their money and there family and were they live at and tell me about your mother,How is she?" He say and I try to take in everything he said.