CHAPTER 37

Brianna pov

Yesterday me and Hyunjin had Coffee then I spent the rest of the day with Chan after he got off of school. We went to the park and went shopping and I took to the zoo. I also saw the girl that Chan like and was talking about. She was so adorable and her name was Aaliyah and she was a brown skin girl.

Today Chan was having his first play date and it was with Aaliyah after I talked to her mom Renee

Today Chan was having his first play date and it was with Aaliyah after I talked to her mom Renee. He was so excited and happy. He even told her that he is her boyfriend and I don't even know where he got that from. Hyunjin and me became friends and got to know about each other and stuff.

At first he was scared when I said my mates were BTS but I told him there not gonna hurt him because were just friends.

I talk to the guys yesterday on the phone and they said they will pick Chan up today from school and bring him here. Renee and I went to the same foster care and we were best friend until we were 15 because her dad found her and they moved and I try to find her but it couldn't so I would cry sometimes because she was really close with me.

So we were going to catch up and talk while the kids have fun over here. I bought Aaliyah some toys that she will like because Chan just got dinosaurs and Legos and lots of other toys.

I was waiting for they guys to come back with Chan. I was watching SpongeBob until I hear a knock on the door. I pause the movie and walk through the hallway to the door. I walk to the door and open it and it was hyunjin.

"Oh hello hyunjin I wasn't expecting to see you."I say laughing and hug him."Hello it's nice to see you." He say and I move out the way and he walks in."It's nice to see you here,so what brings you here."I say as I walk into the kitchen and get him a water.

"Oh nothing I was just seeing how you were doing."He says and I smile at him."That's sweet of you but I was just about to see an old friend and Chan is having his first play date the guys should be picking him up right now."I say grabbing some grapes and offering him some and he shakes his head no.

"Oh well that sounds fun I was wondering if you wanted to see that new scary movie that's coming out next Friday."He says looking at me as I eat the grapes and I nod.

"Well me and my friend were gonna watch that movie here but you can come over and watch it with us." I say and he looks disappointed but nod.

"Sure that will work I be here this Friday." He say and I nod putting the grapes back into fridge."Ok well I will send you the details later."I say smiling at him and he nods.