CHAPTER 58

Namjoon pov

"You look just like a dream,The prettiest girl I ever seen."

I was packing for my trip to Las Vegas and I was just ready to get everything over with.I was going by myself because I didn't want to hurt my mates more then I already did.I know what Mr.Kim is trying to do,He wants me to go to Vegas and look for him while I leave my mates behind but that is not happening.

My mates are gonna be somewhere safe and private and not in Korean but the only thing is,I haven't told them.I just don't want them to stress or be scared because that would hurt me and I will deal with any pain for them with no questions asked.

My goal was to kill Jin's father within a week and keep my mates safe from any harm and if that means getting killed because of this it's worth it and I will be happy that my mates are safe and that's all that matters.

I kiss our family picture then put it on top of my clothes then zip up my luggage and I put it on the floor and was about to walk to the door when I hear glass break.I instantly take my gun out and turn off the light as I hear footsteps.The guards and maids were gone but that didn't scare me one bit.

I go against the wall by the door and I smell somebody scent as they walk closer to the door and suddenly the door burst open and I stay still and wait for him to walk all the way in room and then I hurry up and snap his neck then throw his lifeless body on the floor

I look around before I walk out the door and I quietly tip toe down stairs as I hear more glass hreaking.I was only smelling one more scent and it was coming from the hallway.

I walk towards the hallway with my gun in front of me and I was looking at everything.I feel someone behind me but I just keep walking forward so I can trick him by letting him get close to me thinking he could cut my neck but I will knock him out.

As soon as he try to attack I turn around and hit him in the face hard with my pistol and he end up unconscious on the floor and I tie him to a chair in the middle of the living room.I sit down on the couch and I write my message to my mates.

I was trying not to cry and hold it in but it was hard and I close my eyes and breath out.I write each of them their personal letter then I put it in their favorite flowers and rose's.Yoongi's is a white rose mallow.

Jin's is a pink Japanese camellia, Hoseok's is a white buttercup flower, Jungkook's is a orange lily, Jimin's is a white spirea and Taehyung's is a tiger flower, and lastly Brianna's is Rosa Peace.

I wait to Bangchan get here and I give him their gifts and flowers to take to them because I don't want to hurt them in any way. "Wow boss these our a lot of gifts."He say and I nod my head and walk him to the door after he carry the last of the gifts.

After all of this is over we are gonna move to a different place were there is no neighbors and it's just a private peacefull place and if I do die I still want my mates and kids there safe.I go grab a cold bucket of water then I walk to the living room and throw the water on the fucker face and he jump up and look around.

"Now listen I'm not up for any bull shit,I already have to much on my mind,So tell me who you are working for."I say grabbing a chair and sitting in front of him with a glass of wine in my hand.

"We're is the rest of your team,Did they leave you for someone better."He say and I feel my anger rising and my eyes start getting red but I breath in and out and my eyes turns back to it's normal color.Wow I finally did it,I was able to calm down without any medication.