CHAPTER 40

Brianna pov

Today is Saturday and today Renne is supposed to come pick up Aaliyah today. I was happy and sad because I was gonna miss Aaliyah and Chan was gonna be a little sad but I'm gonna be happy to see Renee. I get out the bed wincing and try to gain my balance.My body and legs were still a little sore from what happened a few days.

I widen my eyes looking at the clock that say it's 12:00 pm. I guess we all slept in today but that is ok since it is the weekend and we didn't have anything to do except the guys are coming at 2 for lunch. I walk into the bathroom and go to the shower and turn the water on.I wait till the water is warm then take my clothes and get in the shower.

I grab my body sponge and put some soap on it and scrub my body. I hurry up and finish rinsing off and get out.
I grab my robe and put it on then grab my hair products and set it on the counter. I felt like doing a simple hairstyles so I detangle my hair then grab my edge control and part my hair.

I end up braiding my hair in two feed in braids.Then i grab my edge comb and do my edges.I then wrap my hair up so it can dry and while it dry I go to my closet and get a simple outfit and then come back to the bathroom and sit it on the counter.

I moisturize my body and put my outfit on then take my scarf of my head then look at my self in the mirror.

I grab my phone and look at the time and it was already 1 pm so I run to the kids room to go wake them up

I grab my phone and look at the time and it was already 1 pm so I run to the kids room to go wake them up. I see them still sleep hugging each other and I get on top of the big bed and crawl over to them and shake them."Come on kiddos wake up."I say shaking them and they open their eyes then smile.

"Good afternoon babies did you sleep good?" I say picking both of them and going to big bathroom in their room and turn the lights on. I set them both on the counter and go the bath tub and turn the water on and set Chan a warm bath.

I go sit Aaliyah back on the bed and let her watch her favorite cartoon show while I give Chan a bath and do his hair."Do you know I love you so much and I couldn't ask for a better son."I say to Chan-yeol and hug him real tight and he kiss my cheek.