CHAPTER 18

Seok-jin pov:

It's been a few hours and we're finally finished and I look at the clock and It's 5:30. Brianna been sleep for about a few hours and she has to eat something so we go upstairs and go into the room.

I sit on the bed and grab Brianna and set her on my lap and she starts whining and lay her head on my shoulder."Come on baby wake up."I say grabbing a hair tie and putting her in a bun.

She finally sits up and start blushing. We chuckle and she hides her face in my neck."Why are you so shy baby."I say and she looks at me with tears in her eyes lips shivering and we stop laughing.

I rub her back kissing her tears away. "Baby why are you crying?. Your embarrassed from early huh?" I say and she nods. I smile at her cuteness. "Kitten there's no reason to be shy." I say wiping her tears.

"But I peed on my self." She say and I chuckle." Baby that wasn't pee you squirted but that ok because it's gonna happen every time we make you feel good ok ?" I say and she nods.

"Now let's go get something to eat so go get ready." Yoongi say and she nods and go In the bathroom After 5 minutes she comes out in this.

" Yoongi say and she nods and go In the bathroom After 5 minutes she comes out in this

We start shaking our head not approving

We start shaking our head not approving." No to much showing go Change." Namjoon say and she starts pouting." Please I haven't weared this outfit."She say and I shake my head. "No Brianna go change now." I say and she fall on the ground whinging.

"Please daddy I stay by you the whole time." She say sitting up but still on the floor. "Fine hurry up and put your shoes on." Hoseok say and she smile and go to the closet. I sigh and look at the guys."We spoil her to much." Jimin say and we agree.

She comes out with her shoes on."I'm ready." She say and run downstairs and we follow her to the car.

Skip time

I finish cutting her steak then hand It to her."Thank you daddy." She say and start eating."No problem baby." I say kissing her head. We were the restaurant eating."Kitten what do you want to do after this." Jimin say and she start to hum." I want to go home and cuddle." She say looking at us and I nod.

The servant comes up again and try to look sexy but she looked dumb." Is there anything else I can do for you guys." She says and I roll my eyes annoyed. Jimin covers Brianna ears then look at the servant with a glare. "I will advise you to leave or I will kill you. I haven't killed anybody today so this will be fun." Jimin say and she gasp and leave. Everybody at the restaurant look scared.

He uncovers her ears then continue to eat with a clenched jaw and Brianna looks at him and hug him. "Daddy It's ok don't be upset." She say and he looks at her and smile then pick her up." Thanks baby." He say then kiss her cheek.

She continue to eat in his lap and i start to talk again." Baby we have something to tell you." I say and she looks up. "Do you remember anything about your parents baby." Suga say and she shakes her head confused.

"Well kitten your mom contact us and she said she wanted to see you tomorrow but you don't have to go if you don't want to." Taehyung say and she looks at us shock then close her mouth." Um i want to meet her." She say and we nod.

" Hurry up and finish eating baby so we can go" Jungkook say and she nods eating again.

Skip time

Were all in the bed cuddling and I notice Brianna have been quite ever since we told her about her mom. I lay her on top of me and kiss her.

I pull away then look at her." What's wrong baby." I say and she sigh. "What if she doesn't like me or what if she think of me a different way." Brianna say then start crying and I sit us up and hold her."it's ok baby your ok." I say and the others sit up and start rubbing her back.

She ends up calming down and wraps her arms around my neck and hides her face in my neck." Baby don't think like that ok."I say and she nods. "Yes daddy I'm sorry." Brianna say and I nod." It's ok baby let's go to bed ok baby?" Jungkook say and she nods.

We all lay back down and I wait five minutes then look at Brianna and she sleep. I lay her down then start kissing Namjoon and he picks me up and we go the guest room.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys this is the end of this chapter hoped you enjoyed it and vote.

What do you think will happened next chapter?

Bye💖💜❤