CHAPTER 14

Yoongi pov

It's been two days since we punished her and she knows not disobey us again. It's been 4 months since we been together with Brianna and I know were gonna have to mate her soon because she gonna be feeling real horny and it's mating season. But we're gonna wait until the right time.

Right now me and Brianna were watching TV by ourselves in the room. She likes to cuddle with me the most and it makes the guys jealous.

"Daddy can I ask you a question." Brianna say and I nod."When can i see your wolf." She say playing with my hair.

"We will let you see it soon ok?" I say laying her back on my chest and she nods. I rub her back and turn off the tv when I see her sleep on my chest. I peck her lips and lay her down on the bed and go out the room.

I walk down stairs and was about to go in the kitchen when i hear the door.I pull my gun out because we don't have no meetings and it's not the guards because it's their day off and nobody doesn't know were we stay.

" Who the hell is it!" I say and i hear giggles."Yoongi it your eomma and the others moms now open the damn door it cold." My mom say and I put my gun back on my waist and open the door and let them in. "What are you guys doing here." I say hugging them and shutting the door.

I hear footsteps and I turn and see the guys and we go into the living room and sit down."So how have you guys been." Jimin mom say and I smile." We have been good and yall." Jimin say and they smile at us and i look confused."We have been good so have you found your last mate." Namjoon mom say smirking at us and we nod." Matter of fact we have." Hoseok say laying back on the couch and they gasp." Why did you guys not tell us." Jin mom say still shock from the news.

"You guys didn't ask." Jungkook say and I nod"Well can we meet her now"  Taehyung moms say and I shake my head no." I just put her to sleep 10 minutes ago." I say and their smile drop." We will not wake her we will be so quit." They say and I look at the other and they nod.

I stand up and they squeal and follow me upstairs and we finally get the door but i stop them." Remember she sleeping." I say and they groan." Boy if you don't open the damn door." My mom say and I sight and open the door and they start squealing and run into the room.

Brianna instantly wake up from the noise and they awe." She is so cute and adorable." They say and go sit on the bed and ask her question and Brianna starts looking scared and start to cry and they stop question her.

"Shit." I say under my breath and clap my hands so Brianna can look at me and she does and run over to me crying and holding my hip. I pick her up and glare at the girls who were saying sorry.

I pat her back and try to calm her down but it doesn't work so I go down stairs and look at the the guys who were looking at me. "What happened why is she crying?" Taehyung say and I sigh.

" So they did the opposite thing and scared her so now she crying." I say sitting us down and kissing her tears away.

"Baby it's okay that was just our moms they didn't mean to scare you." I say and she nods and lay back on my chest." They just scared me but I'm alright."She say and I nod and peck her forehead.

I hear footsteps coming from the stairs and I know it's them but I choose to ignore them. They walk in with an nervous look and Brianna sits up and look at them.

"We are sorry we scared you we were just excited." Taehyung mom say and Brianna smile and nod." It's okay I forgive you." Brianna say and get up and introduce herself. " Hi my name is Brianna but you can call me Bri." She say and they nod." Guys she is so adorable." My mom say pinching her cheek and I nod.

"Are they treating you good." Hoseok mom say and she nods. " Yes ma'ma they are treating me good." Brianna say and they nod. I hear my phone vibrate and I pick it up and it a text from one of the gaurds at the pent house.

"Boss theirs women who wants to see you he said that he is the mother of Brianna."

I get confused because I thought Brianna dad and mom died. I mind link the others and they look at me and I shrug and text back.

We will be their right now look up some information about her.

I send the message then put my phone away and stand up and go to Brianna."Baby we have some stuff to  do so do you feel comfortable staying here?"I say and she nods and I peck her lips." Ok baby we be back in an hour." I say and we leave out the door.

Brianna pov

The moms were fun even though they almost scared me to death." So have you guys been trying to make babies." Jin mom say and I start to blush and look down." Well I don't know a lot about baby making and stuff but I still have my virginity. " I say and they look at each other then me.

"Girl we have a lot to tell you so let's get comfortable." Jimin mom say.

------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen next chapter?

Make sure you VOTE.

bye😘😘