CHAPTER 33

Jungkook pov

We walk into our old house that's probably gonna be our weapon house. We go to the basement and see Lisa still tied up to the chair. I fill some water in the bucket and throw it at her face. "Wakey wakey bitch ready to die." I say as she wakes up and she starts crying.

"How do you think our baby feel when you beat her." Jin say and our guard let her lose and she try to run away but Namjoon grabs her by her hair as she pass him."Well looks like your gonna try to run away so guards tie her up and put her in the car and go to the place."Namjoon say and the guards nod.

We walk out the basement and go to our limo and drive off.

10 minutes later

We walk into the cage with our guards holding Lisa. I start clapping and whistling as I hear footsteps. I hear a growl and we turn and see it's our pet animal Lori.

It runs towards Yoongi and it tackle him and start licking his face and Yoongi laughs and pet his head

It runs towards Yoongi and it tackle him and start licking his face and Yoongi laughs and pet his head. He was the closes to Yoongi because this was Yoongi idea to get him and we got him when he was a baby so he trained.

"Hi my good boy are you hungry." Yoongi say and smirk at Lisa and she start shaking her head and crying.

"NO!! NO!! PLEASE!! LET ME GO I'M SORRY!!" She say and I start laughing at her. This was gonna be so much fun to see some blood splatter every where. Yoongi stand up and dust himself off and Jimin grab Lisa as she try to run away and bring her to panther.

"I don't I know why you're acting so surprised whoever fucks with us never leaves alive." Hoseok say giggling and let her lose and she runs to the other side of the cage. "Go get her buddy make us proud."Jimin say and he run towards her as she try to run away.

He tackle her then bite into her neck and I watch as she starts choking on her own blood and I giggle clapping.

I watch as blood splatter every where and I smirk not wanting it to end Yoongi snaps his fingers and Lori stops and run back towards us

I watch as blood splatter every where and I smirk not wanting it to end Yoongi snaps his fingers and Lori stops and run back towards us. "That's a good boy I'm so proud of you."Taehyung say smirking looking at the dead bloody body.