CHAPTER 38

Brianna pov

I groan rolling over and turn off my alarm. I open my eyes and look around the bright room and yawn stretching. Today was Friday so that meant me and the girls and hyunjin are having movie night tonight. I still haven't told the guys because I know how they will act.

They don't have to know about that and besides it's just a friendly movie night that's it. I told the girls about Hyunjin coming over and they were not happy about it but I told them he is only staying for the movie and they finally agreed.

I put my house shoes on then walk out the room and go to Chan rooms and open it and see Chan and Aaliyah cuddling while sleeping and I smile.

It has been a week since they had their play date and then Renne just popped up over to my house and ask me to babysit Aaliyah for a week and I agreed. She acted like she was in a rush and she didn't give me any of Aaliyah clothes or hair products so I had to buy some.

It was a little weird and I asked her what is wrong but she just said I have to do something and left.

They were so adorable with their chubby cheeks and Chan have been acting like his fathers. He told me when he is older he is gonna marry her and have kids.

I was shocked by his words but just nodded. I don't know where he got that from but he is head over heals for her but the guys act the same.

I walk over to the bed and shake them."Guys wake up lets get you dressed then we will eat breakfast." I say as there eyes open and they sit up."Good morning babies."I say kissing both of there heads."Good morning auntie."Aaliyah say rubbing her eyes pushing Chan arms of her.

"Good morning mommy."Chan say and wrap her arms around her again and she groans rolling her eyes and I giggle and pick both of them up and walk to the bathroom. I sit Chan on the toilet so he can use the bathroom then I take Aaliyah to the other bathroom and get her ready for the morning.

I finish washing her up and get her out and put her a cute outfit on.

Then I sit her back on the bed and go get Chan ready and dressed.