CHAPTER 36

Namjoon pov

We walk in to are new designed building irritated because we haven't seen Brianna and Chan-yeol.

We had our new assistant walking behind us telling us everything we needed to do today

We had our new assistant walking behind us telling us everything we needed to do today. She was nervous and stuttering. If I was my old self before I met Brianna and the guys I would of yelled at her and told her she's fired.

"Relax stop being nervous and tell us what we have to do today." I say and she look at us with wide eyes then nod. "Yes Mr.Kim well you have a meeting with Mrs. Lee in a few minutes." She say and I nod listen to her telling her to continue.

"Then there is other low companies that want to work with you and with your deal with other high company's  you guys made over 30 billion. Then you have 3 different meeting later but you have to go to Mr.Lee in 5 minutes." She say and we nod and go to are elevator to go to are office.

We get to our office and sit down as our clients start setting our table up.

"I have to use the bathroom." Jimin say and I roll my eyes playfully."I told you not to drink all that coffee." I say and he groans and roll his eyes crossing his legs. Then there was an knock on the door and our assistant comes in with a guy.

"Mrs.Lee is here for you guys." She say then walk out the door. He walks over to us and put out his hand."I don't do handshakes and they are not touching your hand." I say with a straight face and he awkwardly puts his hand back and nod.

"Well my name is Sang-hoon and I'm glad to be at your service." He say bowing and yawn running my hands threw my hair. "Thanks now let's start shall we."Jin say with his legs cross with his hair behind his ear and  he nods and start showing us his project.

25 minutes later

"Then that's how we can each make 50 million each."He say showing us everything and I do a little clap."Very well you have a good plan but if this mess up it on you and you have to serve the consequences."Yoongi say and he nods gulping nervously.