CHAPTER 46

Brianna pov

Today the guys left and went back to work so it was just me and the kids at home by ourselves. The guards were on their lunch break so they weren't here either.It was Saturday today so me and the kids were just chilling and watching tv in our room.

"Mommy do you want some."Chan say trying to give me some popcorn and I nod and was about to grab some until I hear a knock on the door from downstairs.I make an confused face because the guys told me they would be here around 3 pm but it was barely 12.

"Ok guys mommy will be right back." I say to them and they nod and start watching the cartoon movie. I was about to grab the gun from under the bed that the guys told me to keep for protection until I looked at the front door camera and it was just Hyunjin.

I was still confused why he was here because I didn't call him or nothing so I go downstairs to the front door and open it."Hello Hyunjin what brings you here."I say as I let him in and he looked a little nervous."Is your boyfriends here."He say looking at new snd I scrunch up my eyebrow in confusion.

"No they are not but why is that."I say and he sigh in relief then shut the door and lock it and I jump from the loud sound."What's wrong with you Hyunjin."I say with a nervous laugh and backing up a little bit as he stare at me and bite his lips."Brianna I want to tell you something and I been waiting to tell you for a long time."He say walking towards me and I try to back up more but his the wall and he blocks me.

"H-Hyunjin y-your scaring me please m-move."I say trying to move away from him but he grabs both of my hands and put them over my head and I start tearing up trying to move and kick him but he get in between my legs making my legs be on the side of his."I love you so much Brianna.When I first saw you I feel in love at first sight and I wanted to be with you forever BUT YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE BOYFRIENDS YOU SLUT!!" Hyunjin say and I start crying from fear and I try to pull my hands from his.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT YOU GO UPSTAIRS WITH THAT TEAHYUNG GUY AFTER HE THREATENS ME AND TELL ME HE'S GONNA KILL ME!!"He say yelling and I cry harder."Please let me go I thought we were friends."I say and he just slaps me on the cheek making my head turn the other way.

"YOU ARE FUCKING MINE AND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIENDS AREN'T HERE TO PROTECT YOU."He say and he start kissing me all over my neck and I cry in disgust."Stop it please I don't like this!!"I say hiccuping not wanting the kids to come downstairs and see this.

"I know you want this Brianna it's just us baby no need to lie."He say and kiss my lips and I try to pull away in disgust but he just bites my lip and lick them and I start crying again.I try to lift my legs up to kick him in the crouch but I fail."Baby you look so beautiful and hot in this shirt."He say taking my shirt off and I only had my bra and panties on.

"Wow baby your boobs are so big."He say grabbing my boobs threw my bra. I lift my leg up again to kick him in the crouch and this time I success and he let's my hands go and fall onto the ground groaning and holding his crouch. I hurry up and run upstairs into our room and look the door.

"Babies come here get in the closet."I say to them and I run to the bed and pick both of them up and I go to our closet and put both of the kids in the corner and put big boxes infront of them to hide them."Ok mommy need you to be real quiet and don't come out for anything unless you see mom ok."I say and they nod as tears rolls down their eyes.

I start to hear beating on the door and yelling so I hurry up and turn the light off and the closet and shut the door.I was trying not to have a panic attack so I hurry up and get my phone from the bed and call Jungkook and the beating gets louder on the door."Hi baby how are you and the kids- baby whats wrong why are you crying."Jungkook say after he hear me crying and I was shaking trying to calm myself down and ignore the door about break down.