CHAPTER 53

Namjoon pov

I'm not even surprised.

Yoongi pov

We were at the store picking out stuff for Byung-ho new room and he was really happy and smiling so that put a smile on my face."Do you want your room to be painted pink."I say to him and he nods his head looking around the store shock."W-Why are we t-the only people h-here."Byung-ho say and I smile at him and ruffle his hair and he blush.

"This is our personal store so we do not have paparazzi following us and taking pictures."Hoseok say putting the pink paint in the cart and he nods his head."What's your favorite color" Jungkook say to Byung-ho and he looks down with a red face.

"I like pink and white."Byung-ho say and we nod our head."Their is no reason to be embarrassed I like pink too."Brianna say rubbing his back and he nods his head huffing."B-but p-people say b-boys aren't supposed to like g-girly colors."Byung-ho say and we stop walking and look at him.

"Hey well people are stupid and people shouldn't put colors against a gender okay."Namjoon say and I nod my head agreeing."And don't listen to what people say just be yourself."Jin say and he nods his head smiling up at us."Papa I want some toy cars." Chan-yeol say looking at us and we nod and take him to the toy aisle and Aaliyah squeal looking at the Barbies.

"I want Barbies."Aaliyah say running to the Barbies and she grabs a doll.

"Byung-ho what type of toys do you want."Brianna say to him and I can see he was looking at Barbie dolls and washable kid makeup.

"I w-want some t-toy cars."He say lying and I raise an eyebrow."Don't lie to us tell us what you  want."I say to him and he starts breathing hard.
"I-I want a-a Barbie."He say quietly and Jimin pick him up smiling and he kiss his cheek."Good boy now let's go get you your toys."Jimin say spinning him around and Byung-ho giggle.

We were shopping for about another hour then we went to Brianna's restaurant and ate and after we went back home so we can get started on Byung-ho's room.Me and the guys were in Byung-ho room painting the walls and decorating his room while Brianna kept the kids occupied.

"Mates I have some news to tell you." Namjoon say and I stop painting the wall and look at him."Is it bad or good."Taehyung say to him and Joon start thinking.

"Um... It's half and half but just listen,So I got a text from our gaurds and they woke the fucker up and questioned him and ask him who has been trying to target us and at first he wasn't saying anything but they finally got him to talk and he said it's Jin's dad."Namjoon say and I freeze looking at him and Jin paint brush drop out his hand on to the floor and it look like he just seen a ghost.

"W-What."Jin say stuttering and he was still frozen.

"Jin say stuttering and he was still frozen