Love Pt2 (Peter Parker)

pt 2 to the last one...
Warnings: mentions of the devils tango and a bit of smoochin if yanno what i mean
Word Count: 3598

Peter's POV

Watching my hand, I gently glide my fingertips up the centre of her bare back, mesmerised by the feel of it. She has such soft skin. I flatten my palm onto her, rubbing her back for her softly as she sleeps beside me.

The duvet covers the naked bottom half of her body and she's currently laid on her front beside me, still sleeping after a tiring afternoon in bed. I look up to her face, smiling and laying down properly beside her, my head on the pillow opposite from her own.

Her eyes rest gently shut, her breathing steady through her pretty nose and her perfect lips are closed. My fingers once again brush over her skin, obsessed with the feel of my skin on hers. I'm obsessed with her.

I gently lean my face closer and press my lips softly onto her cheek near the corner of her mouth a couple times, my eyes shut as I'm more relaxed than ever. She whines a little now that she's awake and I can't help but smile. "Peter" She mumbles with a pout, snuggling her face further into the pillow, "Sleep..."

I press a gentle kiss onto her lips, continuing to glide my fingers over her skin. "Can't sleep" I murmur, "Not without you"

She peaks her eyes open a little, a hazy look in them. Her skin has that little post-sex glow. I grin. She's so pretty. "I'm here though" She mumbles lazily, sighing after she speaks. Geez. I really tired her out. Honestly though I think that was the longest we've ever done, and I made her finish multiple times. It's definitely up there with our top 3 times.

I press a kiss onto her lips again, brushing some hair away from her face. "You're too far" I murmur, pecking her lips once again. Her lips lazily push back against my own.

"Come cuddle then" She hums, resting her eyes shut once again. I grin and shuffle closer, wrapping an arm around her. It's better, but not good enough. I go to turn her over and she groans. "Peterrrr"

Ignoring the whine of annoyance I turn her onto her back and grin at the sight of one of my favourite parts of her body. "Boobies" I giggle and she smiles with her eyes still shut, amused.

Once I've turned her to face away from me I scoot up behind her, sliding an arm around her body and tugging her back against my own. Her butt presses against me along with the rest of her body and I pull her as close as I can, nuzzling my face into her neck.

I sigh heavily, letting my body fall limp behind her except for my arms around her waist which tighten. I press an open mouthed kiss onto the back of her neck, absolutely in love with the feeling of her soft skin; absolutely in love with her. "My love?" I murmur against her skin, brushing my tongue over her neck with each kiss I press onto her.

"Mhm" She hums, her fingers gently rubbing circles on my forearm. 

"Love you" I whisper, peeling my lips from her neck to say the words and then press a similar kiss onto her jawline, sucking back on the skin just for a moment before letting go and moving somewhere else.

She sighs and her hand comes up to my hair, sliding into the strands on my head and her fingers rubbing into my scalp. I sigh against her skin, resting my head onto hers. That's nice.

"Love you too baby" She whispers, the name making me go weak in the legs and making my heart accelerate. I love it when she calls me that, she knows it too. That's probably why she does it. "Now go to sleep" A yawn follows those words.

A soft chuckle leaves my lips, she's exhausted bless her. I press one gentle kiss to her cheek and she turns her head, lightly pressing her lips onto mine. "Get some rest beautiful" I whisper, not being able to resist kissing her once more, dragging it out this time however.