Fake (Tom Holland)

Summary: You and Tom attend the Spiderman premiere as a couple, dating as a PR stunt. But issue is. You've caught feelings.
Warnings: idk
Word Count: 2936
(thinking bout a pt2 idk. also didn't proof read)

Your POV:

I look to my right at Tom, seeing him looking out the window of the car, his hands fiddling with the few rings on his fingers. "Listen" I begin and he looks to me. Straight away I can see the fear in his eyes, the worry.

"It's going to be okay. It'll be over in the blink of an eye. You got this" I assure him. His shoulders relax a little from their previous position, but he still is a little jittery.

"I just hate movie premieres" He sighs.

I know what he means immediately. It's not that he hates seeing his fans, or going to see his brand new movie. That's one thing he likes about it. The thrill of being a star in an upcoming movie.

But it's the part before the movie. It's the carpet. All of the press photographers yelling to try and get the attention of Spiderman so they can print it on every magazine or newspaper cover around. The stress of figuring who to look to, who to talk to first, wanting to make sure everybody stays happy.

But nobody cares for the movie star. The star is just a pawn needed to get to the money for their jobs. Tom hates it. The people shouting at him at the tops of their voices. But it's the Spiderman No Way Home premiere. I want to make sure he enjoys it. At the moment he's dreading it.

"Promise you'll stay by my side, yeah?" His voice is more like a plead. The desperate look in his eyes isn't hard to see when he asks this.

"Promise" I smile. The one good thing about this is that our managers and also the directing board for the movie decided that since our characters in the movie are love interests, we should date as a PR stunt to try boost sales. It's most likely going to work, but it's not good when somebody in that fake relationship ends up catching real feelings.

Definitely not me...

We pull up outside, already hearing the screaming and yelling of fans and the photographers. Tom takes a deep breath, the driver getting out of the car to open the door for us to get out.

"Y/n?" He gulps, looking to me, absolutely terrified. He holds out his hand and I take it, his grip tightening on it immediately.

"You got this" I say softly, a small smile. He nods, taking a breath and the door opens. He looks out, obviously smiling and his hand slips from mine whilst he leaves the car.

Then he turns around, helping me out with a smile and I smile back as a thank you. He slides his arm around my waist whilst we walk down the street a little, smiling and waving at the fans behind the metal-barred gates and saying hi before heading to the red-carpet.

We head on there, greeting everybody and then the pictures come up. We all stand together, taking photos in front of the cameras and everything goes well.

I get called to the right and Tom to the left for pictures, and he looks at me, a little worried. I smile as my way of saying it's going to be okay and he nods a little before heading off a few metres on his own.

I take a few minutes, standing in front of the Spiderman background for the photos, and when I hear a lot of shouting over Tom's side. Worry grows for him and I peak over, seeing him taking the photos.

He looks to me too, giving me a look. One that says 'help'. I say goodbye to the other photographers and head over with Tom, his arm going around my waist as he smiles and kisses my cheek as a welcoming, my arm going around him too and my hand resting on his shoulder.