17 pt 2 (Peter Parker)

Word Count: 1788
(part 2 to the previous one)
Warnings: swearing, mentions of abortion

"What should we do?" Peter whispers, leaning down to my ear yet his mouth trying not to move as May stares at us wide eyed.

I just look at him and he shrugs. "Peter Parker. Please tell me you did not get Y/n pregnant!" May exclaims looking at him.

"It wasn't supposed to happen!" He defends, raising his hands but ending up revealing the tests. He quickly hides them again and May rolls her eyes from the failed attempt.

She walks up to him, grabbing the tests out of his hands and looks at them before looking up at both of us. "Fuck" She sighs, handing them back and rubbing her eyes.

"Listen, May before you say anything. We used protection every time and Y/n's been on birth control for months" Peter tells her and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah I mean I don't even get how it's possible but it happened" I tell her and she looks at us, concerned, uncertain, I don't know what word could describe it.

"Do your parents know?" She asks me and I shake my head no. They will literally murder me.
"And do you know how far along you are?" She questions me.

"No I just know my period's a week late" I tell her and she nods, pacing a little.

"Not what I was expecting to find out after coming home from work early" She shakes her head, hands on her hips and letting out a breath. "Do you know what you two are going to do?"

"Keep it I guess" Peter says, his hand going behind my back and holding my waist, keeping me close to him. "I mean I know we're young and probably shouldn't but May that is our kid"

She nods, looking at both of us still and I see her look down at my stomach, anxiety filling me. "You two are only teenagers" May sighs and I gulp. She's not happy.

"We know" Peter says, and I feel his hand lightly rubbing my waist. I guess it makes me feel a little better.

"Sorry May we didn't mean for it" I tell her and she looks at me, taking a moment before speaking.

"Listen you two don't worry too much okay. Yes, Y/n you're pregnant and you two will become parents if you're keeping it. Just remember that if you don't want to have an abortion, and you don't want a baby at this age, there are other options too" She says and I notice Peter when his jaw clenches. "Like there's adoption for example"

"No" Peter says harshly and I gulp.

"Peter calm down a bit she's trying to help" I whisper to him and he shakes his head.

"I'm not giving my kid to someone else!" He exclaims at May.

"Peter!" I tell him and he looks at me. Why is he so angry? "May never once said give it up for adoption she just suggested that if we don't want to keep it then that's an option" I tell him and he glares at me a little.

"It's not an 'it' it's a baby" He tells me and I sigh, holding his arms.

"Yes, it's a baby. That's why this is not something we can shrug off and just say we're having the kid. It's something that we have to have a proper talk about before anything is decided"

He just sighs and nods. "Right. Sorry. I'm just a bit on edge that's all" He apologises and I send a small smile at him.

"Right, regardless Y/n you need to tell your parents. Soon too. The longer you wait the harder it's going to be to tell them" May says and I nod, my heart rate increasing a little in fear.