06| suit (peter)

Summary: You find Peter's suit in his wardrobe when at his house for the afternoon.
Warnings: none
Word Count: 3705

**your pov**

"Hey!" My neck cranes to the right, eyes focusing on the owner of the honey-sweet voice that belongs to my favourite person on the planet. A smile lifts my lips watching my boyfriend take a few final steps to me before stopping to my right, the world's most captivating smile sitting upon his rosy lips.

"Bonjour mi amor." I hum, his eyebrow raising slightly as he links his hand in with mine, squeezing it gently.

"French hm?" With a proud grin, I nod before turning back to my school locker, offloading a few textbooks I don't need for the rest of the day, inside, "What are you doing after school?"

Letting out a breath as my brain checks for the answer, I turn to face Peter as he delicately takes one of my hands in his, fiddling with each of my fingers so gently as if he was handling something priceless, "I don't think so, why?"

A small grin lifts his lips whilst his eyes stay focused on playing with my hands, "Just wandering."

"Peter Benjamin Parker..." My words trail as a playful warning, his eyes flicking up to lock into mine, carrying a mischievous yet joyous glint in them, "What are you planning?"

Letting out a happy breath, he stands up straighter with an even wider smile than before, "Nothing bad," He lifts my left hand to press a kiss to my knuckles, "Don't worry. Think you'd be able to come to mine when school finishes?"

"I'll text my mum and ask, but yeah I should be able to," his eyes light up from my answer until we both jump at the sudden ring of the bell, signalling us to begin heading for our next lesson, "You coming to chemistry?"

An offended scoff leaves his lips as he steps to my side and twists me around, leading me down the slowly crowding corridors, full of bustling students making their way to fourth period, "If you knew me, you wouldn't even have to ask that question," I curl my arm around his muscular one as we walk side by side, inseparable like two peas in a pod, "I'd only miss a lesson if someone was dying."

His words pull a small laugh out of me, his head craning towards mine, the corners of his lips pulling up into the sweetest smile as he watches me for a moment. My heart swells in my chest and I seal my mouth shut, unable to hide my grin. I'm down bad for this one, just a damn look and a smile sends my heart booming and brain whizzing with excitement.

"I know," The giddy hum leaves my lips whilst our feet carry us towards the lab, "Just checking."

**after school**

"How come you didn't go on patrol today?" I question, stepping into the dodgy elevator with Peter to go up to his apartment.

His hand flies to his chest along with a dramatic gasp, eyes giving me a judgemental look-over whilst the doors slowly close with a mechanical hum, "Am I not allowed to spend time with my girlfriend when I want to?"

Grinning, I step closer to his body and curl my arms around him, tilting my head to meet his eyes, "Of course you are, I'm not complaining," I hum, "But you never know, what if someone needs your help, Spidey?"

A soft chuckle leaves his mouth before he lifts his index finger and lightly rests it against my lips, resting a hand on my waist, "Shhhh, cameras. We'll talk about it in my room."

Whispering an apology, I lean in and peck a quick kiss to his perfect, warm lips. A sigh of content leaves his whilst his smile grows, the soft beep of the elevator indicating we're on the right floor now. The hum of the doors pulling open fill the small, boxy metal room.