Merry Christmas (Tom Holland)

Summary: Christmas with the Holland's and a little surprise from Tom at the end
Warnings: smoochin', lil bit of swearing o.o
Word Count: 2898

Your POV:

Sounds of voices laughing downstairs wake me up, and I groan, rolling over to face him as he wraps his arms around me, letting me cuddle into his chest. "Y/nnn" He whispers into my ear as he leans down.

I open my tired eyes, looking up at him as he smiles before leaning down and pecking my lips with a kiss. "Merry Christmas" he whispers and I smile, cupping his perfect face, pressing a small kiss onto his lips too.

"Merry Christmas" I mumble, wrapping my arms back around his body and burying my face into the crook of his neck, him leaning his head on mine.

"God I wish we could stay here all day" He says softly and I smile, laughing a little.

"Me too but your family are downstairs probably waiting for us to wake up" I respond to his comment. Me and Tom have been together for almost 4 years now, and this is the first time I'm spending Christmas with his family. Normally we do come and visit them on Christmas, but this time we are spending the actual whole day here, sleeping here Christmas Eve and staying for Boxing Day.

"Mhm" He hums in response and we lay in bed for another few minutes, almost falling back asleep until Tom yawns, lifting his head up. "Okay we really do need to get up" he laughs and I smile, sitting up with him as I rub my eyes and he stands up.

I look around his bedroom from when he lived here, it hasn't changed since he last showed me. One double bed and classic things a 18 year old boy would have in their room before they would move out. I stand up, making my way to the bag I brought for the time being and I get out a toothbrush, standing up and looking at Tom to find him already looking at me with a smile.

"What?" I ask with a nervous laugh.

"You have no idea how much I love you" He says and I giggle, walking over and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"And you have no idea how much I love you" I tell him honestly. I really do love this man. More than I could ever imagine. He smiles and leans down to kiss me properly instead of little kisses like when we first wake up but I lean back. "Hey. Not until we've brushed our teeth." I say sternly and he groans.

"But I wanna kiss you" He whines, leaning down and pressing his lips onto mine only for me to pull back.

"Nope. Come on" I say and he sighs as I grab his hand, both of us walking to the bathroom. We brush our teeth and I look at Tom as he smiles and pulls a silly face in the mirror. I let out a muffled laugh which he returns and once we're done, Tom holds my face in his hands, wasting no time but to connect our lips in a loving kiss.

"There" He smiles, satisfied after a minute of borderline making out. I roll my eyes with a smile and he looks me up and down. "I like the pyjamas by the way" He says and I grin.

"Yeah? Well I think yours are awesome" I say, both of us laughing again since he insisted we wore matching pyjamas for the day, red and black plaited pyjamas. They actually look pretty good on him. Well, everything looks good on him, he's Tom Holland for heaven sakes, he could wear a banana costume and probably still look good.

"Right, now let's go and see my family" he groans, holding my hand and I laugh as we make our way downstairs. As we reach the bottom of the stairs and walk around the corner, seeing everyone sat down, Harry and Paddy on the floor, Sam on a bean bag and Nikki and Dom on one of the two sofas.

Everyone looks around as we walk in with a smile on their face, "Merry Christmas!" They all say in unison and I laugh, loving how much they all love Christmas.