Wasted (Tom Holland)

Summary: Tom has a night out with his friends and comes home drunk. So you have to look after him
Warnings: fluffff
Word Count: 1587
(haven't read thru so possible spelling mistakes)

Word Count:

"I'll see you tonight alright?" Tom smiles, pressing a kiss to my lips whilst his hands are on my hips. I smile into the kiss, returning it.

"See you later, have fun with your friends okay?" I say and he chuckles, heading to the door with his house keys in hand along with his phone.

"Will do. Love you!" He calls from the front door of our apartment.

"Love you too!" I call back and the front door shuts meaning he's now heading down to the front where Harrison is giving him and a few others a lift to a private club.

><><><><

I hear the front door unlock, and I look at the time, seeing it's 12:42AM. The door opens and I hear giggling. "Y/n come help!" Harrison's voice calls. I get up and walk to the front door confused, but I see Harrison there with Tom leaning on him.

"Babeeee" Tom smiles happily, getting off of Harrison and stumbling over to me. He almost falls onto me and I hold him still.

"Woah careful big guy" I chuckle and holds my face in his hands, squishing my cheeks together a little.

"You're like a little hamster" He smiles childishly and Harrison rolls his eyes, prying Tom off of me.

"Haz I thought he was only having a couple drinks?" I ask him as Tom loops his arm in mine, a smile on his face as he begins to press random kisses onto my head.

"Me too but he ended up wasted" He says, "Because you are an idiot" He then adds, turning and speaking to Tom. Tom looks at him and pouts, standing behind me and hugging me.

"Y/n he's being mean" He whispers to me and I chuckle, bringing my hand up behind me and lightly scratching his head, my fingers running through his hair.

"You going to be okay with him?" Harrison asks me whilst Tom leans his head onto mine.

"Yeah I've got it. Thanks for giving him a lift" I thank him and he smiles at me, saying goodbye before leaving.

"He was bullying me because I drank a bit" Tom whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes with a smile, turning in his arms.

"Here's an idea" I say, fixing the collar on his shirt, "How about I help you get ready for bed, and we can go to sleep and chill out hm?" I ask him and he thinks.

"Do we cuddle?" He whispers and I nod. "Woooo" He cheers and I put a finger over his lips, shushing him.

"Hey quiet, we don't want to wake up anyone downstairs" I chuckle and he smiles, putting his mouth over my finger and 'biting' it. "Hey!" I complain and he giggles, letting go.

"I'm hungry though" he pouts and I take his hand, leading him towards the kitchen.

"How about I make you a sandwich?" I ask him and he nods. I tell him to sit on the stool and he gets up, almost falling off and grabbing the table, laughing.

"Careful my love" I tell him. I watch as he gets down, knocking the stool over and he looks around before picking it up, pretending he didn't do anything.

I roll my eyes and begin making his sandwich. I look to him a minute later, seeing him clicking a pair of food tongs. I give him a look and he snips them at me.

"Snippidy-snip" He says and I smile, shaking my head and carrying on with the food. I watch him get out a fork and begin to brush it through his hair.