Anatomy (Peter Parker)

Summary: Peter being overly in love with his crush, AKA you :)
Warnings: none
Word Count: 1848

Your POV:

I sit in history at the back of the room, my feet up on my chair and my knees against the desk as the teacher continues his useless talk about something. I continue sketching random pictures on the page of my lined sketchbook, mostly bones, eyes, flowers and a few occasional Spider-Mans since he's my favourite superhero.

I turn to the next page since I filled this one up.

"Mr Parker, when was the Battle of Hastings?" Our history teacher asks the boy next to me. I look to Peter, the boy next to me, my crush as he gets asked the question, watching his attention move to the teacher and now realising it was on my book before. I smile to myself at the Midtown jumper he's wearing. What a dork. A cute dork though.

"Uh the Battle of Hastings?" He confirms, obviously trying to think of the answer as I scribble something in my book on the page. I nudge him discretely with my elbow and he looks at me then to my book, where i've written a big '1066' which takes up the whole page.

"1066" He answers confidentially. The teacher nods and goes back to his discussion as Peter leans back in his chair, letting out a breath of relief. "Thank you" he whispers, looking at me. I smile at him which he returns immediately. God he's so pretty.

I turn my gaze back to my sketchbook since I can't look at him for too long without it becoming awkward. I turn the page over seeing it's the last page and is already full of drawings making me frown. I sigh and shut the book, putting it in my school bag and looking to the teacher and deciding to actually start paying attention.

"Uh how come your not drawing anymore?" Peter whispers to me and I look at the boy next to me as he's looking at me.

"Out of paper" I shrug. He nods and I look back to the teacher, but a few moments later I look down as he moves to hover his left hand to hover over my thigh. I look at him confused and look down at his hand and then him again.

"Draw the anatomy on my hand" He says with a shrug and I look at him a little surprised.

"You sure?" I ask him and he nods. I smile at him and then pick up my pen again, placing his hand on my thigh so I can draw better and holding it in place. I glance at him out the corner of my eyes and notice the little smirk on his face, his cheeks turning a little redder.

I smile to myself discretely and continue carefully drawing on his hand, not pressing down too hard to hurt him. I sketch out all the bones that would be in the hand on his skin in black biro. He lets out a little laugh and I look at him.

"It tickles" He says and I smile and roll my eyes, continuing as he sits with a big smile on his face. I move to his fingers, holding each one as I draw on him and soon enough, I'm done.

*Peter's POV*

I watch as she holds each one of my fingers in place on her thigh, the ink being drawn onto my skin. Oh my God. My hand is on her thigh.

Squeeze it. Stroke it. Do something to it.

No.

I shake my head to get myself away from my thoughts, looking back at the design she's tracing. I look up at her face, smiling at the sight, how a little bit of her hair has fallen over her face, her nose scrunched a bit as she's focusing. God she's beautiful.