11| drugged (mob!tom)

Summary: After sneaking out for a night of freedom, the night takes a turn for the worst until an unexpected somebody you know comes to help you.
Warnings: drugs
Word Count: 3300
AU: mob!tom

** your pov **

I love my brother, don't get me wrong. Sure, he can be annoying as fuck, and he's always been a little overprotective of me, it's what big brothers do after all. But when he got involved with the mafia? He cranked up the overprotectiveness level from 10 to 10,000.

Harrison, brother dearest, also happens to be the right hand man to the heir of the mob's throne. They've always been best friends, since their childhood, yet Tom's life of a criminal remained hidden until I turned 18.

I got roped into the mess, much to my dismay, so now, not only Haz, but Tom too, refuse to let me go anywhere without supervision or without checking on me 20 times an hour.

It's exhausting. Now, being a 21 year old, it simply pisses me off, like take last weekend for example.

"Where are you going?" Tom's sudden voice grasps my attention, panic settling as I take a halt.

Right, how will I explain this? Going to McDonalds? Yeah, like that would make sense when you're wearing a black mini-dress with your hair and make-up done.

Is it such a crime to want a night out at the club?

"Out," I turn away and don't look back, bag clutched in my hand whilst I swiftly exit the room on my heels.

"Stop," His tone holds such authority, and has enough snap in it to bring me to a complete stop. Shit. "Where are you going?"

Sighing out, I turn on my heels and meet his sharp gaze, eyes burning into my own before dragging down my body, lingering for a few seconds before rising back to my eyes leaving a scorching trail of his gaze over my skin.

"To the club," I mutter stiffly, avoiding his intimidating, sneering look. His eyes narrow slightly, as he chews on his cheek, "So... goodbye."

The second I turn my back to him, I hear his keys jingle, "I'm coming with you."

My hands ball into fists and skin pricks with unshed anger as I take a deep breath, trying not to blow up all of this pent up rage towards not only him, my brother too.

"No you're not," I snap, turning to stare right into his soul, "I'm going on my own."

Tom laughs at the words that leave my lips, acting as if it's some type of ridiculous joke, "Am I really that bad company, love?"

"Yes." I deadpan, face straight. It's no secret he's the worst person to go with to a club. He doesn't let loose, he doesn't have fun around me, all he does is act like a bodyguard and pin down any man that looks my way with his terrifying stare, one that everybody knows as a warning before your life is wiped from this planet.

"I'm coming," He reminds me, shrugging on his jacket.

Fine. He wants to play like that? He asked for it.

"I'm going to a club, to get drunk, and hookup with some random guy. Whilst I go do that, you stay here, and sulk over life as usual," His once amused face now shoots a lethal glare directly at me.