Donor (Tom Holland)

Summary: Tom ends up needing an emergency transplant after his kidneys fail, and you're his donor.
Warnings: swearing, mentions of hospital stuff ig, idk what else
Word Count: 4249 (long one just a warning)

Tom's POV:

"Coming kid?" I turn around, seeing Robert stood in the doorway of the room with all the refreshments. My mind goes blank and I look at him clueless.

"W-what?" I gulp. Instead he walks over to where I am with my bottle of water in my hand.

"You feeling okay? You're sweating" He asks, concern on his face. I blink once, hoping to clear my thoughts.

"Yeah yeah. Just feeling a little off" I say. It's weird. There's something wrong. I just can't put a pin on what.

"Just take it easy 'kay?" He says and I nod. Soon enough we're on set, filming for the scene on the planet Titan for Avengers: Infinity War. Whilst Robert (Tony Stark) and Chris (Peter Quill) are talking about their plan my vision begins to blur.

What?

I look down, my hands shaking and I feel sick all of a sudden, my body feeling weak. They all look to me as I'm about to say a line, but I can't. I simply don't have the energy to speak.

"Tom that's your line" Anthony says.

"Kid?" I look to Robert, fear settling in as my head feels lighter. I loose the strength to stand and collapse down to the floor, people beginning to rush to me but I can't think straight.

Mentally I'm screaming help. I have no idea what's going on. Am I dying? Oh God. All the sounds around me begin to fade and my eyes get too heavy to keep open, and they shut, everything just stopping.

><><><><

My eyes flutter open and I let out a breath, my body feeling weak and tired. I look around, noticing a few people I never expected to be here. "Mum?" I breathe, bringing my hand up to my face and trying to pull whatever plastic mask is on it, off my face.

"Hey keep it on" She whispers, bringing it back over me.

"Why are you in America" I mumble, leaning my head back onto the pillow exhausted. "What happened" It's hard to breathe. Why?

"You're in a hospital Thomas, you passed out and they brought you here, we all flew over" Dad says and I look at Harry, Sam and Paddy before around, finally noticing I'm in a hospital room.

"What's wrong with me" I gulp, letting my eyes shut for a moment.

"You uh, you're kidneys are failing. They're trying to find you a donor but they haven't found a match yet sweetie" Mum says and I look at her, opening my eyes a little more this time. Kidney failure?

"Am I gonna die?" I ask and I watch tears in her eyes as she gulps before speaking once more.

"No, you won't. They'll find you a donor" She smiles weakly and my dad stands beside her, hand around her waist.

"And if they don't?" I breathe. Everyone's quiet and I look at all five of them. That's my answer. "They'll find one right?" I take a deep breath, I don't like how sick I feel. It's awful.

"They'll find one don't worry" Dad smiles, trying to give hope and I nod, accepting the little bit of hope there is. Maybe I will get one.

"Get some rest Tom, we'll be here okay" My mum says and I'm too tired to argue with her sentence even though I just woke up, so I let my eyes shut, sleep pulling me over. Maybe dying is like this? Sleeping.