Oakley (Tom Holland)

Summary: You and Tom are both actors who are engaged to each other. You both end up going to Disneyland together for a fun, week holiday before you get back to working, but Tom brings up an unexpected conversation
Warnings: fluff, barely smut at the end you could say
Word Count: 2444
(didn't re-read cuz i'm lazy so possible spelling errors lol)

Your POV:

"So, where do you wanna head first darling?" Tom asks, his hand secured around my waist as we walk through the park.

"Don't mind, what do you fancy trying out first?" I ask him and he thinks for a moment, looking around at the park.

"Wait I have an idea quickly" He smiles. I laugh as he takes my hand, walking with me over to a little area that are selling a load of Disney items.

He picks up a Minnie Mouse ears headband and I give him a look. "We're at Disney this is compulsory" He says and I pick up a Mickey Mouse one. "No"

"It's compulsory" I smirk and he groans.

"Fine" he says, taking them out of my hand. I smile and walk up with him as he takes out some cash and pays them with the amount it is. We walk away and he hands me the Mickey ones for a moment.

"And... there" He says as he places it on my head for me. I laugh and do the same to him. "Happy now? I have to walk around like this" I roll my eyes and link my arm with his, walking forward.

"Yes. Very happy" I answer. He chuckles, shaking his head. "So, where do you think we should start?" I ask him.

"How's Animal Kingdom?" He asks and I smile.

"Sounds good" I tell him. Soon enough we've gotten over there, and I lean on the fence, looking at the giraffes. Not sure why but I've always loved giraffes, even as a kid.

"Tom look" I laugh. Tom smiles, walking beside me and leaning on the fence too, looking at them.

"You know what I don't get" Tom says and I look to him. "Why giraffes are real but unicorns aren't. I mean like what's more believable a spotty horse with a 6ft neck or a horse with a horn" He shrugs and I laugh, shaking my head.

"You never cease to amaze me" I sigh and he laughs.

"It's a fact!" He exclaims. Just then I feel a tap on my back and I turn around, seeing a little girl stood behind me. Tom notices too, turning around and seeing her.

I notice her eyes and a little red a puffy. "Hey you okay?" I ask her calmly and softly, crouching down slowly to her height. She shakes her head, wiping her eyes and sniffling.

"Where are your parents kid?" Tom asks, crouching down too.

"I don't know" She mumbles, a few tears falling down her face.

"What's your name sweetie?" I ask her.

"Oakley" She sniffles.

"Well, I'm Y/n and this is Tom okay? And how about we go and try to find your parents hm?" I ask her and she nods. I stand up and hold my hand out which she hesitantly takes and wraps her arms around.

I look to Tom and he gives me a worried look before looking back at her. "Do you know what your parents look like?" He asks her.

"Uh, mummy's black hair and daddy's blonde hair" She says to Tom and he nods.

"Well Oakley we're gonna take a walk around and see if we can find mummy and daddy okay?" He smiles and she nods. We begin to walk around the magic kingdom and I see her looking up at people.