Soulmate (Peter Parker)

Summary: You and Peter spending the night chatting about your lives :)
Warnings: fluff, fluff, more fluff, and then you all getting robbed of smut at the end <3
Word Count: 2939
(you're both 17/18 here whichever u want)

Your POV:

The pad of his thumb gently rubs in small circular motions against my clothed thigh, his eyes on the road in front same as mine. A low gentle hum sounds in the vehicle from Peter, following the tune of the current song of the radio.

Flicking the indicator, I take a left onto a lane separating from the road we're currently on and heading up the narrow way, headlights beaming and illuminating the secluded rocky road before me. I like these kind of drives with him, it's simply calm, peaceful, but comforting in a way.

I turn the wheel, weaving around the sharp turns at a slow speed and pull into a lay by to let another car through. Within the next 15 minutes we reach the desolate car park at the top of the hill near on the outskirts of New York.

Peter quickly jumps out the car to go and break off the new chain that's been put up since last time and he's back in the car almost immediately. "They might as well give up" I can't help but laugh when Peter gets back in the car.

He grins and takes a seat, putting the seatbelt back on to avoid the repeated beeping that will start if he doesn't. "That's what, 8, 9? 9 new chains they've put up now"

A nod follows my words with a soft chuckle from his lips. "11 actually" He corrects me and an amused smile pulls at my lips whilst I slowly drive through the wooded area, moving slowly through the large distance between tall trees that tower up above us. "You'd think they would give up by now"

A hum is my form of agreement and I see the edge of the hill where a cliff drops down on the opposite side. I bring the car to a halt with a bit of space between us and the edge, pulling up the hand-break and switching of the engine.

Peter smiles, resting his head back on the car seat and gazing out of the windscreen, finding my now unoccupied hand with his own. I tilt my head down to watch him slip his fingers between my own, gripping my hand with a gentle yet firm hold and bringing it onto his thigh, resting them there.

"I could never get bored of this" His voice is gentle and warms my body a little. I find it fascinating how I react to him; he does too.

"Neither" I agree with him, because coming up here on a clear night with no clouds and a perfect view of the moon over New York city is simply breathtaking. The world can truly be beautiful.

I hear a little quiet rustle of movement beside me so I turn my head to find him looking at me already, an uncertain look on his face. That confuses me, because he looks confused. Peter's never one to be confused.

"What is it?" Squeezing his hand gently, I ask the subtle question making sure it doesn't sound like I'm forcing an answer. I know Peter better than anybody and when he's got a problem, he doesn't exactly like to talk about it. But I seem to find a way to get him to open up.

A soft sigh leaves him and his shoulders relax a little from their previous tense position. A moment passes before he starts talking, "Your family" he pauses, "They knew where to find Rumlow. They found out"

Immediately I understand what he's talking about.

A few nights ago the Avengers had a plan to catch Rumlow once and for all. They lured him to a small, detached place in an abandoned part of the city and tried to catch him.

Rumlow was too strong, he had a few of his allies who had advanced Nanotech which he managed to get his hands on from Stark's new set which he made. But then my dad and grandfather showed up.