Broken Wrist (Tom Holland)

Summary: You get a call from Tom telling you that he fractured his wrist on set
Warnings: fluff, hospital, the word 'div'
Word Count: 2224

Your POV:

I'm sat on my bed, my laptop on my lap as I send out a couple of emails I still were yet to reply to, and I look to my phone when I hear it ringing, the name 'Tom 💕' in bold letters at the top of the screen. I pick my phone up confused, answering the call and I put it on speaker phone as I place my phone beside me, continuing to type out the email. "Hey babe" I say.

"Hi love, you alright?" He asks me, his voice making me smile.

"Yeah, you?" I ask him, and there's a bit of silence which makes me look at the phone, worry starting to settle in. He normally answers straight away, "Tom, you okay?" I ask him, stopping the typing on my laptop.

"Uh, don't freak out if I tell you something yeah?" He says and I chuckle nervously.

"Well only if you don't say something to freak me out" I tell him and I hear Haz laugh across the phone line, knowing Tom's not alone at the moment so it's not like he in jail.

"I'm in the hospital" he says, and my eyes widen immediately but he carries on with the sentence straight after, "But I'm fine, I promise, I'm fine!" He says.

"What! Why? What hospital?" I ask quickly, worry filling me as I close down the lid of my laptop, putting it beside me and I grab my phone, standing up quickly to head downstairs to get my shoes on.

"I fractured my wrist whilst I was on set but I'm okay, I promise" He says as I reach downstairs in our house.

"What hospital?" I ask him again.

"St Thomas' Hospital" He says to me as I start to pull my shoes on my feet, almost falling over in the process.

"Okay I'll be there as soon as I can, and I'm assuming Haz is with you so get him to text me the floor and room number okay?" I tell him, grabbing the car keys. He goes to protest but I interrupt him, "Tell him now whilst I'm on the phone because I know you won't"

"Haz, Y/n said can you text her the floor and room number" Tom says and I hear a distant 'Okay' in the call from Harrison. "You don't have to come you know, it's just a broken wrist and they gave me something for the pain" He says.

"I know but when my boyfriend is in hospital I am definitely coming to see him and check he's okay because I know he has a tendency to lie about these things" I say and I hear him sigh.

"I only lie because I don't want you to worry, but honestly, I'm okay" He says as I climb into the car. I put my phone on the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on.

"Well I will know that when I see it" I say whilst I start the engine of the car. "I'm gonna go now because I'm driving, so I'll see you as soon as I can get there" I tell Tom, pulling out of the driveway.

"Okay love, drive safe" He says to me.

"Will do, love you" I say.

"Love you too"

><><><><

I open the door and as I walk in I see Tom sat on a hospital bed against the wall with a cast on, and Haz sat in a chair in the corner on his phone, both of them looking up when I walk in. Tom smiles at me as I shut the door and I give him a look. "Hi darling" He laughs and I sit on the bed beside him.

"So what did you do huh?" I ask, looking at his left arm as the forearm is cased in a black cast - it's lucky that he's right handed.